Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I request a change on the OP post?

8.XX GAMES/UPDATES: NOT PLAYABLE (UNLESS DUMPED/DECRYPTED FROM PRIVATE SOURCES) <--
Sorted :)

@KiiWii In your tutorial, addresses to block on a router. Are those enough for PS5 as well, or are there more?

I assume they are, but I don´t want to be an ass.
Should be similar, but probably more to add. If I find out I’ll update it and add a note :)

Marc_78065

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A huge thank you to the guy or group whp developed the program PS4 PKG Tool. I've been downloading updates and that has helped immensely to identify what region a game is from.

Reading "CUSA0000" can be very misleading to someone who's new to it.

I'll be sending a little tip later.

Reactions: KiiWii

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A huge thank you to the guy or group whp developed the program PS4 PKG Tool. I've been downloading updates and that has helped immensely to identify what region a game is from.

Reading "CUSA0000" can be very misleading to someone who's new to it.

I'll be sending a little tip later.
If you had the package with its full original download (and internal package) name (xPyyy-CUSAzzzzz-....) instead, you'd see that as well :)
EP = Europe, UP = USA, JP = Japan.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I just checked. yes, it does:

1643224367896.png

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a refund for legacy of thieves. I was preordered for the psn version, which I think I want the disc version. as much as I'd like all digital, I might as well use the disc slot, since I have the disc ps5.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got a refund for legacy of thieves. I was preordered for the psn version, which I think I want the disc version. as much as I'd like all digital, I might as well use the disc slot, since I have the disc ps5.
I’m disappointed that it’s only two of the five games… I thought it would be the entire lot in one HD package…

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's on usb it has to be root of drive I think if that's what you mean, but I haven't done one in so long I use Remote Package Installer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: I don't know much of the plot from the games, but I think the show writers are just making things up