• Views 2,726,793
  • Replies 19,476
  • Likes 177

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In v10 the fan threshold payload (pl_FanThresh.js) is loaded via the same miraloader payload code (exp_loaderPL.js) that all the other payloads use which gives a popup message 'Launching Payload" before the payload is loaded.

In PS-Phive! instead of using the same miraloader payload code that gives a popup message 'Launching Payload" before the payload is loaded, it uses its own modded version of the miraloader payload code that gives a popup message 'Setting Threshold" before the payload is loaded.

In v10 :
exp_loaderPL.js = The payload loader.
pl_FanThresh.js = The payload itself.

In PS-Phive! :
pl_Fanthresh.js = The payload loader.
pl_Fanthresh2.js = The payload itself.
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation! Now I understand a bit more about launching the payloads.

Reactions: Leeful

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to convert pc save file to ps4 jailbreak?

I'd say probably not unless someone made a special converter for that specific game or if the company that made the game made the saves be the same. You could make a PS4 save and dump it to your computer with Save Mounter and compare them. You'll have to learn to use Save mounter anyway to put the save back on the PS4, if you don't already know how to use it.

Reactions: Tamalis13

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is something wrong with Karo host?
Whenever I try GoldHen 2.0b2 on 9.00 currently, the console crashes or the exploit fails gracefully (once only).
Worked fine first try with Al Azif host.
Might be a fluke, might be a host problem, no idea.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to save the licenses of legit games/DLCs and restore them later? For example, after a complete firmware reinstall, one would go through the process of activating the account offline, transfering the license files back through FTP and then reinstalling the games (either discs or a backup of the legit PKG).

My question is: would these games be playable or would they stay locked?

nitro322

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have some games and DLC installed on my system that I can no longer access without signing into PSN. I think it's because I had neglected to activate my PS4 console as my primary console. Unfortunately, doing that now means signing into PSN, which I obviously can't do from FW 9.00.

Is there any way at all I can make my PS4 think it's primary? I know about PS4OfflineAccountActivator, but that seems to be solving a different problem as my account is already active... or can that tool also set the PS4 as primary for your account? Is there any other tool or hack that can do that?

Failing that, the main reason I care is I want to be able to dump my installed DLC, but I can't do that because the game won't load the DLC due to the above issue. Any way to at least dump the DLC?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading an update from Orbis Patches and it's split to multiple 4GB pieces. So, do I then install one piece at a time?
it's due to the manifest. that's how updates appear on psn, because the system has a limit of 4GB parts due to the manifest. you can combine them with copy /b *.pkg new_package.pkg

Reactions: Marc_78065

RFNS13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys, i might be able to get a good deal on a used VR kit... What's it like on jailbroken (9.00) consoles? Any additional steps needed, limitations?

Thanks

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i might be able to get a good deal on a used VR kit... What's it like on jailbroken (9.00) consoles? Any additional steps needed, limitations?

Thanks
I don't have a vr, but afaik, you can spoof it and it will download the latest update and will work on 9.00. heck, I think it even works on 5.05 with newest update.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: Good evening