• Replies 19,382
  • Likes 177

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
emergency solution to build fPKGs from remaster Games

If ftpdump warning comes up at the end of the dump - here the fix to build a working fPKG.
1. Install game disc & last update(last working update on 9.00)
2.dump only app (because update overwrite the app)
3. Edit param.sfo- uncheck remaster, switch the Versions of master and application and safe it. Ignore warning and errors.
4.now you can go ahead with gp4 and build fPKG.
Note:if fPKG is installed the info about the game shows you the lower version but its the newest.
Tested on sonic colours ultimate and shadows of the tombraider 2.01.

Please test it on your remaster games and confirm it to hippie68 (ftpdump).he will work on a better solution. Github link https://github.com/hippie68/ftpdump/issues/11
emergency on what ?
can you point better the problem ?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Idk exactly how true this is or how “playable” it’s claimed to be, but this is interesting nonetheless:

Looks like 13 or 15 FPS if you look in the bottom right of the window. Too blury to tell exactly what, but I don't think it's above 20.

Frame time also supports this rough area too as it looks like maybe 83.75ms and that would be about 12 FPS.

Reactions: KiiWii

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but PS3 (RPCS3) is no where near playable on PS4 Linux… I doubt this would be anywhere near full FPS…

Ah, thought it was better but I really don't have a personal interest because my laptop can handle all of those emulators as well as Switch. But just for other people to enjoy them.

Reactions: KiiWii

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what type of files do the applo save tool use for cheats? and how about the MultiTrainer II V1.1.6.0? about what file size should they be?
Two totally different and unrelated things.

Apollo does save editing. You can see the patch sources at https://github.com/bucanero/apollo-ps4/tree/main/appdata

MultiTrainer is similar to the offline application version of ps4trainer.com, so open ps4trainer.com, select any game and press the "View code" button.

Last edited by subworx,

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Does anyone know if the fan control payload or lapy's temp control application survive:
1. Reboot.
2. Shut down.
3. Or plugging the AC cable completely.

I know that it survives 1 and 2. But not sure about 3.

Thanks.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if the fan control payload or lapy's temp control application survive:
1. Reboot.
2. Shut down.
3. Or plugging the AC cable completely.

I know that it survives 1 and 2. But not sure about 3.

Thanks.
No. When you remove the power cable from the PS4 the fan threshold temperature setting is reset back to its default value of 79 degrees C.

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No. When you remove the power cable from the PS4 the fan threshold temperature setting is reset back to its default value of 79 degrees C.
Thank you very much for the answer! It seems that I will need to run the payload every time I load the exploit.

Edit: extra question if you do not mind answering.
In Leeful v10 host the fan control payload is defined by pl_Fanthresh.js.
In psphive it is defined by 2 files, which are pl_Fanthresh.js and pl_Fanthresh2.js.
The pl_Fanthresh2.js is similar to pl_Fanthresh.js in v10 and is called first.
The pl_Fanthresh.js in psphive is called after pl_Fanthresh2.js.

May I know what is the purpose of pl_Fanthresh.js (setfantemp()) in psphive? It seems that pl_Fanthresh2.js (pl_Fanthresh.js in v10) is enough to set the temp in Leeful v10.

Thank you.

Last edited by r5xscn,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you very much for the answer! It seems that I will need to run the payload every time I load the exploit.

Edit: extra question if you do not mind answering.
In Leeful v10 host the fan control payload is defined by pl_Fanthresh.js.
In psphive it is defined by 2 files, which are pl_Fanthresh.js and pl_Fanthresh2.js.
The pl_Fanthresh2.js is similar to pl_Fanthresh.js in v10 and is called first.
The pl_Fanthresh.js in psphive is called after pl_Fanthresh2.js.

May I know what is the purpose of pl_Fanthresh.js (setfantemp()) in psphive? It seems that pl_Fanthresh2.js (pl_Fanthresh.js in v10) is enough to set the temp in Leeful v10.

Thank you.
In v10 the fan threshold payload (pl_FanThresh.js) is loaded via the same miraloader payload code (exp_loaderPL.js) that all the other payloads use which gives a popup message 'Launching Payload" before the payload is loaded.

In PS-Phive! instead of using the same miraloader payload code that gives a popup message 'Launching Payload" before the payload is loaded, it uses its own modded version of the miraloader payload code that gives a popup message 'Setting Threshold" before the payload is loaded.

In v10 :
exp_loaderPL.js = The payload loader.
pl_FanThresh.js = The payload itself.

In PS-Phive! :
pl_Fanthresh.js = The payload loader.
pl_Fanthresh2.js = The payload itself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New AMD is still on pins Intel went LGA but rumor is they are swapping with AMD going LGA and...