• Replies 20,718
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost had a brain buzz yesterday when I thought a new version of goldhen was released. I started adding it to xproject until I realized it was the same version. :P

Reactions: KiiWii

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, that certainly makes it much easier. did the resulting package work on the system?
Well the pkg viewer showed no error, but I tried to make a fake pkg out of it (an update) and realised, that this is not possible if you do not own the game because of the code you need for extracting the original pkg file.
Is this correct?

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saves backed up via Apollo are DRM-free?

Just to be sure. Thanks.

Yes, AFAIK it uses save mounter method.
They are decrypted for sure.
Export a save (no zip), open FTP, navigate to /data/apollo/yourUserID/CUSAxxxxx/.
Download the file in there, modify it to your heart's content, delete the file on FTP, upload the modified file.
Back in Apollo, choose to import save data, select the modified file, select "Apply and resign" and you're done.

I edited the sh*t out of P5R this way.
Too bad I'm too lazy to find all Royal file offsets to write a proper save editor...

Reactions: Marc_LFD

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the pkg viewer showed no error, but I tried to make a fake pkg out of it (an update) and realised, that this is not possible if you do not own the game because of the code you need for extracting the original pkg file.
Is this correct?
yes, I thought you owned the game though.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dreamcast games are playable on PS4 via Retro Arch (depending on the game), but will a converter like "DC to PS4" ever be made to make it easier to play on the system?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , I found a bug with icon mask. if you have it change the system icons as well, it won't do themes' icons except for the "what's new" icon. I undid the dragon quest theme to see if those other icons were changed, which they were, but with the dragon quest theme, only the what's new from the theme is changed unless that's not changed at all by a theme (not sure).

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know where to post this or whether or not I should create a new thread. I'm having trouble with Package Sender for the PS4. My PS4 shows the game I'm trying to transfer but I keep receiving a "download failed" error. I can click on retry but it never starts. Anyone with help?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't know where to post this or whether or not I should create a new thread. I'm having trouble with Package Sender for the PS4. My PS4 shows the game I'm trying to transfer but I keep receiving a "download failed" error. I can click on retry but it never starts. Anyone with help?
Not sure how to fix that error, but a workaround that worked for my friend was to transfer the PKG using FTP and use PS4-IPI.
https://github.com/0x199/ps4-ipi/

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how to fix that error, but a workaround that worked for my friend was to transfer the PKG using FTP and use PS4-IPI.
https://github.com/0x199/ps4-ipi/
Thanks! That worked. But doesn't this require double the amount of storage space when using this method?

Edit: Yes it does. I can see that it does.

Reactions: Tomato123

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orbis Patches app on the PS4 asks to connect to the PlayStation server so can it be used somehow or I gotta download manually from the website?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrbisPatches works by directly downloading the updates from the PlayStation servers.
This shows so I got no idea what to do

zzgtnUk.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: Not the kind to eat ice cream while crying, are you?