• Replies 20,572
  • Likes 178

JBizzle3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site is allergic to ad blockers, if you have one, disable that.
And if you want to skip the PC, on orbispatches.com there is a link to the "Patch Installer" near the top. Install this pkg on your PS4, launch it, select the game and download the update there. Should work fine.
is it saying that the download is malicious? select "allow download" when you click on the download in the preview panel. then, use copy /b to merge all parts together
so i use the brave browser. ad-blocker is turned off. usually if a file is malicious it will download and then give me prompt to keep or discard because it says file is malicious. this does nothing, i right click and open in new window and the window immediately disappears without starting download or adding anything to downloads to keep or discard. i dont care anymore its not that big of a deal. just curious as to why i cant download them. usually can find fpkg of all updates but not this one. its 32gigs anyway, just stupid, its the whole game

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Gran Turismo Sport to install and it's nearly 200GB with all pkgs. Do I need to install all updates?

Update 1.67 apparently unlocks everything so that's awesome.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@codemasterv , if you have the license on your system but not the package, they can be downloaded by using the entitlement.db, right? and, licenses are not deleted off the system when you delete a game, similar to the 3ds/wii u?

Reactions: codemasterv

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked my entitlement.db. it's blank, probably since I haven't bought anything. I just remembered that the update/patch I downloaded for ratchet and clank was done through orbis patches, so it wouldn't be in there. lol

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just checked my entitlement.db. it's blank, probably since I haven't bought anything. I just remembered that the update/patch I downloaded for ratchet and clank was done through orbis patches, so it wouldn't be in there. lol
Any idea where disc game entiitlements are stored? Maybe they can somehow be transplanted?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. the entitlement.db is in system_data/priv/license. I assumed a disc patch would be in it, but since I didn't download from psn, I have no idea if that's correct.

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll take it on me to install my disc copy of Yakuza 6 (CUSA09660) to check :P
Uninstall fpkg, remove from Content Manager, install disc, then check the various databases.

Would be cool if someone with proper PSN downloads could check their console as well...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take it on me to install my disc copy of Yakuza 6 (CUSA09660) to check :P
if that's what you mean, I don't think it will be in there. I installed the disc version of ratchet and clank, then made it an fpkg, yet my entitlement.db is empty. almost all 0's and no xml or json file.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's possible it's tied to the notification.db. I deleted mine to remove all traces. all that's in there now is what I installed yesterday, the mask app by lappy.

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it saying that the download is malicious? select "allow download" when you click on the download in the preview panel. then, use copy /b to merge all parts together.
So this means the command would be "copy /b *.pkg newfile.pkg" (where "newfile" would be the name of the completed .pkg)?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: peteruk and KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it was a joke. Based on the replies, it looks like he was actually using a Xbox Series X and it's the version on the store. My French is a bit poor though as it's been a while since I've had to read any so might be wrong.
I think you’re right, I couldn’t infer what the heck was going on…

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Or as Arby's would say "We have the meats"