• Views 2,805,723
  • Replies 20,524
  • Likes 178

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this question is appropriate: from where do I get official .pkg update files to make fpgk out of it?

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And how do I combine these single .pkg files? and what´s the delta.pkg file for?
Each patch is cumulative. If there is 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 available, installing 1.03 is enough as it contains all changes from all previous updates.
The delta is the difference between patches, allowing for smaller downloads for people who are above the base version. 1.01 + delta = 1.02; 1.02 + delta = 1.03.
Safe route (if download speed allows it) is to take the latest full patch and install and dump that.

Last edited by subworx,
Reactions: jnl1 and Tomato123

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States

obviously he's not going to give all the options of his Oysters Menu away for free, so it's just these options so far:

Code:
        CheckBox("GodMode", GodMode, 0, "");
        CheckBox("Never Wanted", NeverWanted, 1, "");
        CheckBox("Super Run", SuperRun, 0, "Press X to use super run.");
        CheckBox("Super Jump", SuperJump, 1, "");
        CheckBox("Forcefield", Forcefield, 0, "");
        CheckBox("Invisibility", Invisibility, 1, "");
        CheckBox("Freeze Position", FreezePos, 0, "");

Reactions: KiiWii

JBizzle3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how do I combine these single .pkg files? and what´s the delta.pkg file for?
maybe someone can explain to me. I go to this website orbispatches.com and search for game, click on latest patch, click download patch but it doesnt do anything or download anything.

JBizzle3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game?
sackboy us version, i am trying to download parts on my pc so then i will extract them and install on ps4. my ps4 is already setup with alternate dns server that blocks playstation so orbispatches doesnt work on my ps4 and i would rather not mess with or change dns. sackboy base version doesnt work correctly. Have tried to play through game 4 times but i always get a point where i can no longer progress due to game being broken.

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe someone can explain to me. I go to this website orbispatches.com and search for game, click on latest patch, click download patch but it doesnt do anything or download anything.
Do you own the original game as disc version and have it installed on your PS4?
Otherwise forget orbispatches.com even exists, it is worthless to you because the packages there do not work on games that are not legally purchased. There also is no way to change that.

JBizzle3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you own the original game as disc version and have it installed on your PS4?
Otherwise forget orbispatches.com even exists, it is worthless to you because the packages there do not work on games that are not legally purchased. There also is no way to change that.
understood thanks for info

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it saying that the download is malicious? select "allow download" when you click on the download in the preview panel. then, use copy /b to merge all parts together.

Reactions: jnl1

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes going to website on pc and trying to download the updates will not work for me
The site is allergic to ad blockers, if you have one, disable that.
And if you want to skip the PC, on orbispatches.com there is a link to the "Patch Installer" near the top. Install this pkg on your PS4, launch it, select the game and download the update there. Should work fine.

Reactions: godreborn
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DEMONGreninjaPG @ DEMONGreninjaPG: gross