• Likes 177

Ericlered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Complete noob here...

I have bought a bunch of games over the last few months from psn but haven't downloaded them yet as my PS4 is boxed away.

If I wanto to update my console to 9.00fwand then use the 9.00jb does that mean I won't be able to connect to psn to download the games that I have bought? Thanks

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Complete noob here...

I have bought a bunch of games over the last few months from psn but haven't downloaded them yet as my PS4 is boxed away.

If I wanto to update my console to 9.00fwand then use the 9.00jb does that mean I won't be able to connect to psn to download the games that I have bought? Thanks

Sadly not. You'll need another ps4 system with the latest firmware if you want those games downloaded.

You can download them from other sources though and install

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again, @godreborn. All set now as far as my home menu issue.

I do have one other general question while I'm here, about DLC. When I first got started backing up and installing my games (with 9.00 - I'm a newcomer on the PS4 scene), I neglected to consider DLC when dumping my games. I mostly just assumped appdumper would include DLC in addition to the game and update, but that seems not to be the case. At this point, I've dumped, deleted, and reinstalled via FPKG just about all of my games.

At this point, is there any hope of recovering my DLC for those deleted games? or am I boned? I feel like I'd need to sign in and re-download everything from the PSN store to get it back, but I can't do that (as far as I'm aware) without updating firmware, and even if I could, I suspect there'd be some kind of mismatch between the APP FPKG and DLC PKG keys.

Like I said, though, very much a newcomer, so hoping I'm simply overlooking something...
possibly with the entitlement.db, but you'll have to ask @codemasterv about it as I have no purchases, since I'm using a new account.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested it for the first time: (hey look, it's a ps5! :P)

20220118_090410.jpg

Marc_78065

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Burnout Takedown/Revenge were unplayable on PS4, but turns out there's a trick so it actually is. Man, I love having a hacked PS4. :)

Burnout 3

6aQB5in.jpg

zIaEwwS.jpg

Burnout Revenge

Y96wYKI.jpg

uON3NvA.jpg

Oh1hzTf.jpg

These games look incredible and still play really nicely.

There are many PS4 owners who'd love to play these, but can't because they're not on PSN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: 2060 is covid card