• Replies 17,307
  • Likes 172

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
h1.jpg

Both cturt and theflow have new reports closed on HackerOne. Theflow got $10k for his and cturt's amount is undisclosed.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, I now know that either kws or kws paired with later android versions doesn't work with the ps4. I tried it just now to make it easier to install a new host, without having to use the connect, and it said something like "this data is not compatible with the ps4" in the web browser. does anyone know of a good alternative for android?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goldhen 2.0b anyone using app2usb? After a few batches game icons dissapear but they still work. Went back to godhen 1.1 and app2usb and icons are all good. Using Karo host.
games will still work even if the icon is missing unlike with the wii u. I don't know why that would happen, but I'm not using app2usb, just extended storage. though, goldhen 2.0b has several bugs.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
games will still work even if the icon is missing unlike with the wii u. I don't know why that would happen, but I'm not using app2usb, just extended storage. though, goldhen 2.0b has several bugs.
Only happens on Goldhen 2.0b. Fixing game icons works but on restart icons are missing again. WIll stick with 1.1 for app2usb for now.

Reactions: godreborn
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol that sucks