• Replies 17,269
  • Likes 172

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna see tomorrow now i have to wait hope its fpkg
you can technically get an official package on the computer by using a proxy. psn games on the ps4 are separated into 4GB increments, so you need to use the copy /b command in cmd prompt to merge them together. I don't know what happens if you install them individually on the ps4. there's supposed to be a manifest file that keeps track of how many files and checksums of the packages, then merge them together. we don't do that with our fake packages afaik, since they're complete. not really sure how it works on the ps4 side, just read the packages page that @KiiWii linked me to a while back. it made since why stuff on say orbis patches is split into 4GB increments. that's the largest the ps4 can read at one time or something, so it uses the manifest file to merge all parts of a package that could be 100GBs.

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
i have little hope if this gonna work its an aplha version
you can technically get an official package on the computer by using a proxy. psn games on the ps4 are separated into 4GB increments, so you need to use the copy /b command in cmd prompt to merge them together. I don't know what happens if you install them individually on the ps4. there's supposed to be a manifest file that keeps track of how many files and checksums of the packages, then merge them together. we don't do that with our fake packages afaik, since they're complete. not really sure how it works on the ps4 side, just read the packages page that @KiiWii linked me to a while back. it made since why stuff on say orbis patches is split into 4GB increments. that's the largest the ps4 can read at one time or something, so it uses the manifest file to merge all parts of a package that could be 100GBs.
1638734386669.png
so its still loading the files and here what it looks like

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, something I learned a while back is what a delta package is. it's an incremental update package that only houses the files that have been updated while a normal update has all files, even ones that are unnecessary. a backport for a base package is usually a delta package (unless it's the whole base game pkg instead of a fake update) while a backport for an update is a normal one, if that makes sense.

Reactions: lilalex

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the name of that folder is what app dumper would name a dumped game. I think it's not a package but rather a dumped game. you can make it into a package though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Them duke boys are at it again!