• Views 2,472,246
  • Replies 17,303
  • Likes 172

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, last night, I bought kingdom hearts all in one (all 10 games including kh3 for the ps4). it seems like a much better deal than the shit that's coming out on the switch where the main three games will be streamed. I bought it new for less than $32. seemed like a pretty good deal, but we shall see once it arrives.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish we could play cod vanguard on a jb ps4
I'm just afraid when the new exploit is released, there's going to be an influx of morons into the scene expecting the ps4 to be as easy to use as the ps3. the ps4 is an entirely different beast, sony didn't fuck up their security like they did with the ps3, so a lot has to be done the hard way.

Reactions: lilalex

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I'm just afraid when the new exploit is released, there's going to be an influx of morons into the scene expecting the ps4 to be as easy to use as the ps3. the ps4 is an entirely different beast, sony didn't fuck up their security like they did with the ps3, so a lot has to be done the hard way.
sony is gonna have a field day when the jb is gonna release

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I'd keep using 1.1. all goldhens seem to have the account activator bug (previous hen 2.1.3 or no hen does not), 1.1 always has ftp on, so you'll know you're running goldhen coming back from rest mode right away, without hen undoing itself, which I've seen happen before, and goldhen 2.0b cannot run orbisman beta correctly as I pointed out earlier. I told lighning mods, since he developed it. he's going to look into it, but he said that the project has been discontinued anyway.

Reactions: Maupiti

Nakedfoxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
personally, I'd keep using 1.1. all goldhens seem to have the account activator bug (previous hen 2.1.3 or no hen does not), 1.1 always has ftp on, so you'll know you're running goldhen coming back from rest mode right away, without hen undoing itself, which I've seen happen before, and goldhen 2.0b cannot run orbisman beta correctly as I pointed out earlier. I told lighning mods, since he developed it. he's going to look into it, but he said that the project has been discontinued anyway.
Thank you.
Goldhen 2.0 is working fine, i tried that for hour or two;
I don't need much, just installing pkg and play.
I'll stick with 1.1 untill i need 2.0

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just changed back to goldhen 2.0b just to see if there are more bugs. I made a startling discovery. I don't know what's causing this to happen, but the addcont.db/dlc content (all but the themes) is removed when you shut down the system, so keep a copy to reinject, then place the system into rest mode. that's why mine keeps resetting. it doesn't affect games though obviously. not sure if the dlc still works without it being present in the addcont.db.

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
so uhhhh
i found a zippy link for call of duty cold war

but its alpha
now its 16gb
i have no damn clue if it works but if it does

holy moly

General chit-chat