Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fxxk fifa same rehashed game every year 🤣
Hehe Fifa is really just an example… it’s also the most requested game… the more donations Backport gets the more games he can liberate with a backport patch (8.52 is the upper limit from the look of it)

Reactions: CloudStrife1901

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hehe Fifa is really just an example… it’s also the most requested game… the more donations Backport gets the more games he can liberate with a backport patch (8.52 is the upper limit from the look of it)
how did we even get fifa 22 running on a jailbroken ps4?

Reactions: Mo Poge

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have success on goldhen 1.1, don't know if it was 2.0b or a glitch (encountered one earlier with the wii u as well), but I have the file system dumped again, and the right size (took 5 minutes or so, not the over an hour the earlier dump was taking):

1638578909978.png

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lightning mods asked me to test 2.0b again to see if it was a fluke. still going at over 8 minutes, when it took 5 on 1.1. I think this is yet another bug with goldhen 2.0b. 1.1 seems to be far superior.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Leeful , I found another problem with save mounter and that ps4debug.bin. for some reason, it won't let me mount a save, unmount it, then mount a second save. says "failed" every time.

Reactions: Leeful

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm, one save out of my collection will not mount. I don't know if it really is a save or just from starting up the game, but I believe it's from kingdom hearts 3. also, I noticed that dlc, except for the theme installed, will be removed from the addcont.db if you get a kp or have to rescan the hdds for any reason. I'm reinstalling mine, then I'm going to keep that db safe.

Reactions: Leeful

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had a wild ride just earlier. somehow, one of the saves got trapped in limbo, so I had to rebuild the database. it also deleted the application.cache for some reason, so I lost everything in the database. Didn't have my phone, so I had to redo the cache with the connect, then go back to my router. Anyway, I reinjected all 4 of my databases again, logged off, then logged back in and everything was back. :D just had a kp, about to put in al azif dns, then go back to goldhen 1.1. I deleted the notifications.db afterwards, then logged out, said database was corrupted, the system will now restart. It rebuilt the database, but only took less than a second. It only rebuilt the notifications.db. All is back with updated addcont.db. The only thing that didn't work was mounting that kingdom hearts 3 save. I reduced my avatar folder from the cache folder as well as my sflash0. I then redecrypted the sflash0, so everything is freshly dumped.

stranno

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What firmware requires the Saturn Tribute Collection for PS4?

It would be neat to have a fully working Saturn emulator, like on Switch.

GeneX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mmm, it seems to be an estimation based on the date of the release. Well, we will see how it ends. But a moddable Saturn Tribute would be amazing.
It would definitely be. As long as it does suffer from the same input lag issue as the Switch version. Because input lag on shmups are normally unforgiving.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: That door probably did more parenting then he's ever had in his life