• Views 2,479,528
  • Replies 17,351
  • Likes 172

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure why I'm so paranoid, but after adding the homebrew store to my ps4, I've been wanting to redump everything from the system to keep everything up-to-date. I did the same on the ps3 a couple days ago. right now, I'm dumping the ps4's file system again, which requires a reboot, so I'll have to redeploy goldhen.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I found another bug with goldhen 2.0b. I'm still in the middle of dumping the file system, and I have no idea if it's even doing anything. it's taking an awfully long time, and I'm afraid just to pull the plug. the loading display is up and running like it's doing something, but since my flash drive has no activity light, I can't tell.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something went horribly wrong with that file system dump. I finally exited out of orbisman, but not after the file system being over 6GBs with hundreds of thousands of folders. I think it's a goldhen 2.0b issue as this never happened on 1.1. I just redeployed 1.1 after restarting, and I'm in rest mode until all this is deleted.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what happened. I didn't even look at what stuff was being created, but the file system is around 500MBs or so. I think goldhen 2.0b caused this problem as I've dumped the file system before, and I never had a problem, the three or four times I've done it. I'm in rest mode on goldhen 1.1, so I'm going to try redumping everything on that again:

unknown.png

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is what happened. I didn't even look at what stuff was being created, but the file system is around 500MBs or so. I think goldhen 2.0b caused this problem as I've dumped the file system before, and I never had a problem, the three or four times I've done it. I'm in rest mode on goldhen 1.1, so I'm going to try redumping everything on that again:

View attachment 288059
Being an early adopter has it's downsides

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cut carbs as well and you might as well CUT MY THROAT