• Views 2,718,583
  • Replies 19,398
  • Likes 177

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , off topic, but yesterday morning, I accidentally sent lightning mods his donation via a service, so he was charged a fee. I've called paypal and asked for a refund, and I've already sent him another $15, so he's no out anything. I told him this, but he hasn't responded yet. I also accidentally screwed up my name when searching for yours, so they've undone that as well. I don't want my actual full name as part of it. that's what I told them. I want something that suits me. :)

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi all, is gamerhack a reputable host? No offence to anyone, it just takes quicker than Kirk for me and I just wanted to be sure it was legit. 😀

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a heads up, but there's a new ps5 update, maybe that's listed somewhere. I just turned on my system, and it said it was added to the download list when I was trying to get the free ps+ games.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just a heads up, but there's a new ps5 update, maybe that's listed somewhere. I just turned on my system, and it said it was added to the download list when I was trying to get the free ps+ games.
Yeah on the same day there was a Switch/PS4 and PS5 update. Weird synchronicity’s.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah on the same day there was a Switch/PS4 and PS5 update. Weird synchronicity’s.
I don't know what it did, but I updated. think it kicked me out of arise like it did to ratchet last time, but one of the cool features of the ps5 (maybe ps4) is that it goes into rest mode if you were using that after the update.

RFNS13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I really don't wanna sound like a b***h, but...

8.0x might have patched an exploit, dont update!
8.5x might have patched an exploit, dont update!
9.x might have... dont update!
9.0x whatever...

So what about all of us that followed your advice and didn't update? When's the "caturday" you mentioned weeks ago, and what will happen then?
My respect to zecoxao (I'm portuguese aswell) and all the sceners, but how about sharing some solid info for a change? Like, what is the current status? What's keeping an exploit hardly anyone has a clue about, private for now? How can we help?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the exploit is one they've been sitting on for quite a long time, so they're waiting until it's either patched or there's a possible eol thing happening, which may not occur for a couple years, since the ps5 is very rare and ps4 games are still being published.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really don't wanna sound like a b***h, but...

8.0x might have patched an exploit, dont update!
8.5x might have patched an exploit, dont update!
9.x might have... dont update!
9.0x whatever...

So what about all of us that followed your advice and didn't update? When's the "caturday" you mentioned weeks ago, and what will happen then?
My respect to zecoxao (I'm portuguese aswell) and all the sceners, but how about sharing some solid info for a change? Like, what is the current status? What's keeping an exploit hardly anyone has a clue about, private for now? How can we help?
If you didn’t update that’s good: you have maximum prospects for the next exploit.

“Caturday” is probably Xmas day or New Year’s Day at my best guess… I don’t have any input on release dates.

Solid info is few and far between. I share any snippets I can, but as EVERYONE knows there is never an “ETA” and right now the cat and mouse game Sony plays means we are unsure if the exploits held currently persist beyond what was assumed. Every new update could push it back because you don’t want to burn something useful now when you could hold onto it for a higher update and therefore it would be more useful.

Hope that answers most of your questions.

Just be patient.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Saw a bles in folder so figured they go there but not showing under games