• Views 2,461,759
  • Replies 17,244
  • Likes 172

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, @Leeful , to get account activator working on goldhen 1.1, I just used the save mounter/ftp payload combo in xproject. I didn't try bin loader or the new universal debug.bin, so it was kinda cheating. :P I don't know if those work, but you tested that, right? the normal bin loader and the universal debug.bin, then it froze at get users? I was thinking that the account activator app needed to be updated rather than it being a goldhen problem, but I really don't know.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , send me your paypal information in a pm. I'll be donating to you and lightning mods tomorrow morning once I get paid. I've already put the new card in paypal,, so everything is set. got a lot done today including dusting my room as well as renewing snap/food stamps. :D I won't be able to donate to any devs for several months after tomorrow due to having very little money atm. I want to have over $1,000 again before I do. I get the 1TB micro sd card for the oled switch on Tuesday, and I plan to make that my main switch once that happens. that's what really ate away at my money.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I just ran some tests. the get title updates from orbis patches always crashes save mounter's app. I even tried using the original ps4debug.bin, and it still happens. I tried the original save mounter through bin loader on goldhen 2.0b with account activator. yep, it freezes the system even then, so I guess I was wrong. it does appear to be a goldhen problem.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, @Leeful , to get account activator working on goldhen 1.1, I just used the save mounter/ftp payload combo in xproject. I didn't try bin loader or the new universal debug.bin, so it was kinda cheating. :P I don't know if those work, but you tested that, right? the normal bin loader and the universal debug.bin, then it froze at get users? I was thinking that the account activator app needed to be updated rather than it being a goldhen problem, but I really don't know.
Can you test accountactivator again with goldhen 1.1 and the savemounter payload from X-Project.
I tested it again to be sure and still freezez for me when you click get users.

The only way I can get accountactivator to work on 5.05 is by using the old HEN v2.1.3.
Goldhen 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 all do not work for me with accountactivator on 5.05.

BTW the savemounter payload in X-Project is identical to the v1,5 ps4 debug for 5.05. (I just changed the name in the payload in X-Project to say SaveMounter instead of PS4Debug.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you test accountactivator again with goldhen 1.1 and the savemounter payload from X-Project.
I tested it again to be sure and still freezez for me when you click get users.

The only way I can get accountactivator to work on 5.05 is by using the old HEN v2.1.3.
Goldhen 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 all do not work for me with accountactivator on 5.05.

BTW the savemounter payload in X-Project is identical to the v1,5 ps4 debug for 5.05. (I just changed the name in the payload in X-Project to say SaveMounter instead of PS4Debug.
yep, it froze on me as well.

Reactions: Leeful

Allen-R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No. I just made @lilalex a simple exploit page to load goldhen2 on 7.55 to help him out.
Can I also try out this exploit page?

(just realized that lilalex already updated to 7.55 but still wanna try if it makes things better -it's a simple page so it prolly has a higher chance of working right?-)

Reactions: peteruk

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Leeful , without goldhen, it worked without issue:

1638046111257.png

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess what you could do for the time being is just to deploy those payloads without hen running, then deploy goldhen 2.0.b. that's what I just did, and it took like a second for goldhen to work. I left hen 2.1.3, goldhen 1.0, and golhen 1.1 in my 2.0 mod of xproject, so it was very quick and easy to test. no kp's. :D

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, no kp's other than having to scan the hdds after I had to flip the toggle switch when the system froze from account activator that is. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: mfs who like chiptune are so funny to me, dudes really be out here listening to "beep beep boop"