• Start date
  • Views 2,473,253
  • Replies 17,307
  • Likes 172

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had any kps while playing any games?. Mine randomly shut itself off while playing vahalla last night 😅

It's a first for me if it can

WayneNg20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Has anyone had any kps while playing any games?. Mine randomly shut itself off while playing vahalla last night 😅

yup i do when i was playing my batman arkham stories which i finished long time ago. if not mistaken almost plenty of kp while i was using 5.05

Reactions: CloudStrife1901

WayneNg20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've noticed my system kps everytime i shut it down also. Is that normal aswel? 😂
i don't think i experience that but for me they shut down as normal as well without having any kp at all..

what makes your ps4 have kp at ur time?? what does ur ps4 version now though??

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
just downloaded it. I know that 3.38 was from sdk 5.50, so what is 3.87 from? and, what has been added?
good question to know is if the patch for the original keystone is required, as in the prevous pkg tools version... ?

I am speaking about 'orbis-loader.exe and gengp4-patched.exe'... to patch gengp4 execution in order to include the keystone.

Last edited by arfgh,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, Gals and Others

I feel really bad for my comments the other day suggesting that PS5 stuff and other non related 'off topic' stuff be posted elsewhere

It's none of my business who posts what or where. Even though I was super polite and complimentary to the posters I just want to say that if you were offended in any way, shape or form I send you my apologies

Thank you for listening :)

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, Gals and Others

I feel really bad for my comments the other day suggesting that PS5 stuff and other non related 'off topic' stuff be posted elsewhere

It's none of my business who posts what or where. Even though I was super polite and complimentary to the posters I just want to say that if you were offended in any way, shape or form I send you my apologies

Thank you for listening :)
I feel the same way when I suggested that ps5 packages might have to be resigned to specific systems if they have the per console root key. I don't want to get into any flak with anyone, that's why I don't like stating opinions on things or in this case, speculation, on websites mostly, that's one thing that's pushed me away from the scenes.

Reactions: KiiWii and peteruk

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
good question to know is if the patch for the original keystone is required, as in the prevous pkg tools version... ?

I am speaking about 'orbis-loader.exe and gengp4-patched.exe'... to patch gengp4 execution in order to include the keystone.
Cyb1k is still trying to patch it for that function.

@godreborn idk what’s new, it’s just updated afaik. Probably quicker idk.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can inject the keystone directly by adding its line to the gp4, then using the keystone orbis app. however, that's what causes the keyston2 file to appear, think it sees the keystone, and creates it as some sort of bug. the file is identical to a fpkg keystone, but the 2 causes the checksum to be different. it's probably not designed to do that as the keystone contains the fingerprint of the pkg. the fingerprint is based on the passcode, and since all passcodes are the same for fpkg, the fingerprint and subsequent keystones are identical.

Reactions: Leeful

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
So I've had kps happening while playing games alot now. It even does it while trying to browse my trophies or even pressing the ps button on my control... Never did this before months ago when 7.55 became a thing 🤔

Any suggestions on what i can do?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've had kps happening while playing games alot now. It even does it while trying to browse my trophies or even pressing the ps button on my control... Never did this before months ago when 7.55 became a thing 🤔

Any suggestions on what i can do?
the only thing I can suggest is to delete cache, then hold the button to get out of the browser's webpage (X or circle depending on your region). then, reinstall the host page or self-host. usually, the less "busy" the exploit page, the more likely it is to work and work well. that's about the only suggestion I can offer. unfortunately, there's no real way to predict or prevent kp's.

Reactions: CloudStrife1901

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, the cancelling out of the page with X or circle is the only way to completely delete the cache. I remember goldhen wasn't appearing for me or someone else complained about it, when using my xproject mod. the reason is that it's still loaded into memory, so you have to cancel out of the page. I found this out from @Leeful . that's why it does that.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
the only thing I can suggest is to delete cache, then hold the button to get out of the browser's webpage (X or circle depending on your region). then, reinstall the host page or self-host. usually, the less "busy" the exploit page, the more likely it is to work and work well. that's about the only suggestion I can offer. unfortunately, there's no real way to predict or prevent kp's.
Cheers for the advice. I'll do just that now. I never had these problems before on the older hosts. It's just these newer versions that's giving me the kps while playing games or trying to view my trophy data or pressing the ps button to go out of the game 👌

Reactions: godreborn
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: worst part? she's not the only friend that does this, there's another