• Views 2,286,251
  • Replies 14,958
  • Likes 170

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Leeful , I just sent you a $15 donation. got charged a $1.75 fee for some reason, maybe because of the conversion? I know it's not much, but it's about all I can afford atm (just got paid $41 today, and November is the expiration date apparently on my card, hope I get another, haha). let me know if you got it.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Leeful , I just sent you a $15 donation. got charged a $1.75 fee for some reason, maybe because of the conversion? I know it's not much, but it's about all I can afford atm (just got paid $41 today, and November is the expiration date apparently on my card, hope I get another, haha). let me know if you got it.
Yes, I got it. Thank you so much for the donation.
You did'nt have to do that but I really appreciate it. Thanks.:)

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a definitive solution to Save Mounter freezing when hitting setup? I can connect but when I hit setup it freezes every time lately, but used to work. I don't know what I changed.

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish i could have an at-length conversation with people who complain about out-of-memory errors because it heavily implies that they seldom get kernel panics and i would like to find out why.

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Host you're using?

The only I could find on 7.55 is darkmodders, but I've also been trying to send the ps4debug payload myself through used to be ncat gui but I read that no longer works on newer windows versions so I use nmap and it's worked a couple of times. But more times than not it still freezes. And it happens on both my PS4s I have one on 7.55 and one on 6.72. I've tried rebooting my computer rebooting my PS4 rebuilding database, I'm lucky if it works every once in a while.

susi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they seldom get kernel panics and i would like to find out why.
In my opinion that's just host related.
I know that everybody says that all the hosts are the same and it's because 7.55 is bad, but for me it's just that I got horrific results with some hosts, even if I try it multiple times, five KP in a row and such a sh*t. Just one host works superb for my PS4 slim (fyi, it's the one from karo). It works really fine, even better than my 6.72 Pro, no kernel panic at all since I use it. No need to keep restmode.

Reactions: Ashish999

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I got it. Thank you so much for the donation.
You did'nt have to do that but I really appreciate it. Thanks.:)
I do get another, and I just got a refund for a fake wii u pro controller I bought. I inquired about the card yesterday morning at like 7, and they cancelled that card, since I hadn't received it yet, and sent me another. they said that the card should've gotten to me, since it was shipped out on the 2nd. unfortunately, I did receive the card in the afternoon, so I'll have to wait for a replacement of the replacement. lol I did get Ratchet and Clank for the ps4 yesterday though, so that's a good thing. new, and at $10. I dumped all five of my ps4 games on to the ps5. it went by pretty fast, though, the bloodborne update took some time to download. they're just as quiet as the ps5 Ratchet and Clank game if you install to the hdd. I only really hear the system when it's spinning a disc or verifying that you own it. I think I could get my saves on the ps5 using save mounter and exportation, but I'm just afraid of getting caught, so I'll probably start over in them. I'm going totally legit with the ps5 (don't want to get banned). the only game I had substantial progress in is Tales of Zestiria at around 20 hours.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird someone on gbatemp said that https://gbatemp.net/threads/latest-net-cat-gui.585726/

I'm not sure if it matters which app you use to send the ps4debug though as long as the PS4 gets it.
this is what you want or ps4 toolbox, which does the same thing and more:

https://gbatemp.net/download/netcat-gui-1-2.37153/

I think that's the updated one, because one of the windows 10 updates causes the old version to crash a lot. I used it with ps4debug.bin a couple days ago. it had some error like: "can't find payload" or something for some reason, but the payload went through anyway, and I had no freezing with account activator. make sure you wait until it says press ps button if you use the payload directly. I noticed that both the ftp payload and ps4debug.bin/savemounter.bin as it's called on xproject, will have a problem like freezing if you don't wait for that even if it says that it's loaded.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm dumping Ratchet and Clank for the ps4 on the ps4. I'm going to try that keystone trick to inject it into the gp4 without having to make the pkg modifiable. it's going pretty slow, but it was the slowest of all my games on the ps5 during dumping. it's at 8% right now. stupid ps4's video keeps cutting out as usual.

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using prbs exploit page and loaded binloader, used your netgui and get failed to inject payload make sure the code excecution is waiting for payload or the ELF is listening. And yes I put in the correct PS4 IP and port.

I'm starting to suspect something wrong with my internal hdd I keep having to rebuild database to keep it from freezing at the exploit or sleep mode etc... and having trouble with ps4debug. Pretty much trouble with everything then I rebuild database but once I try rest mode it happens again.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, but I think I've discovered a bug with the app dumper. I've been trying to dump Ratchet and Clank for the fourth time now, because there have been missing files, including the param.sfo. I think I may have solved the problem though. I think you need to unplug external storage or change the application directory to the internal hdd, delete the old game tile (it will still be using external), then eject the disc, put it back in, then dump the game from the internal drive. I'll know if it worked once it's finished. I also installed a patch from orbis patches. all is working, and it does say the correct version number. just remembered, I'll have to reinstall the patch, since I deleted the tile, so I'll have to change the config to just patch only, but I'll do that later or tomorrow probably (just want to see if this trick works).

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii , I think I may have solved what samu does whenever you dump a game. the game is actually decrypted and copied to the internal hdd, which doesn't happen if the game is installed to external. with external, it just copies the game directly, which doesn't work properly. it just got done copying to the internal hdd, decrypted and all, now it's copying directly to usb instead of copying from the disc to usb, which is I think the bug with external, so it misses certain things that are installed as meta like the param.sfo and trophies, since they're on the external hdd and skipped over from the disc itself. that's my guess as to why dumping a disc from external doesn't work.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have success:

1635518862326.png

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the keystone trick is working, but you have to use the keystone app instead of orbis-pub-gen. orbis-pub-gen results in an error at the keystone line of the gp4, which is generally going to be your first line.

1635521452425.png

Reactions: Donnie-Burger
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Coto @ Coto: holy crap, getting VS Code to work in NDS development is something I should've done years ago...