• Replies 14,945
  • Likes 170

andrew93752

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So ive changed my HDD to an SSD and only saved the user/home/xxx/trophy/ folder and not the one in user/trophy/.
Everytime i try to open the Trophies in XMB it gives me the np-32045-4 Errorcode but i can still see most of my Trophies.
Any way to fix this?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So ive changed my HDD to an SSD and only saved the user/home/xxx/trophy/ folder and not the one in user/trophy/.
Everytime i try to open the Trophies in XMB it gives me the np-32045-4 Errorcode but i can still see most of my Trophies.
Any way to fix this?
If you still have your original HDD you can put it back into your PS4 and it will still work.

The correct procedure to transfer trophys to a new HDD is:
1. Use the backup/restore option in sytem settings to backup your existing profile.
2. Use FTP and make a backup of your /user/home/xxxx/trophy and /user/trophy folders.
3. Install your new HDD.
4. Use the backup/restore option in sytem settings and restore your old profile backup.
5. Use FTP and transfer your /user/home/xxxx/trophy and /user/trophy folders back to your PS4.

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
If you still have your original HDD you can put it back into your PS4 and it will still work.

1. Use the backup/restore option in sytem settings to backup your existing profile.
2. Use FTP and make a backup of your /user/home/xxxx/trophy and /user/trophy folders.
3. Install your new HDD.
4. Use the backup/restore option in sytem settings and restore your old profile backup.
5. Use FTP and transfer your /user/home/xxxx/trophy and /user/trophy folders back to your PS4.
Why ftp, and not directly from host and payloads backup / restore ?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why ftp, and not directly from host and payloads backup / restore ?
Either way will work. It all depends on what host he uses and what payloads are available in that host.
Usually only my hosts have the specific trophy backup/restore payload.
The regular backup/restore payloads you see in most menus will only restore your app databases.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such a good game. I really enjoyed it!
just got my first gold bolt. I fought one of those dinosaur mini boss things, and it was a nightmare with limited ammo and tons of frogs attacking. I think there may have been infinite frogs actually as they kept coming until I defeated the boss. I'm about to enter a cave now. that's when I put the system back into rest mode.

Reactions: KiiWii

andrew93752

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

3. Install your new HDD.
Sorry for the double post, i dont know why it send two times.
Old HDD is still lying around, will try it later. Thank you!

Edit: worked like a Charm, thank you! :)

Last edited by andrew93752,
Reactions: Leeful

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I personally am not interested in vnext, because I think it's just going to make the scene even lazier. Most sceners know nothing beyond install package, which makes me very sad.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may i ask what is vnext?
It's a plugin system, but what I don't like is the no backports thing. It's supposed to make backports obsolete. I should get my new wifi stick this week. I just want to test downloading via ftp. I plan to go legit with the ps4 (bought ratchet and clank 2016 from Playstation) after that. I think kp's may have damaged my hdd or system in general.

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
so i downloaded a modded save for a game and it only has one file
1634805165232.png
where should i put the sav file? i already have a existing save file

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may be decrypted. I just checked. mega man legacy collections are that way. it says to use save mounter, so mount or profile, then copy over and replace the save that's on your system. you need to have a save already on there for save mounter to pick it up:

1634815023474.png

Reactions: lilalex

Nakedfoxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi,
It's been few weeks that I'm using karo218.ir host and no complain; it's in cached mode and internet is off in ps4 settings.
A friend gave me SanDisk wireless stick and i wanted to ask;
1. What is the benefit of using offline host?
2. Can i use the stick to run any exploit offline?
3. How to make the offline host to usb?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only real benefit is you don't have to worry about updates or telemetry, I guess. you can run any exploit offline, but you may need a host for the exploits like xproject or something. all you have to do is put the folder with the exploits on the root of the connect, connect the ps4 to it, then type in the ip address of the connect (on the op). wifi doesn't work while it's plugged in as it's in usb mode btw.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my hdmi is going out. I managed to backup my sflash0 using a new wifi stick. However, I lose connection whenever I try ftp. I'm going to repair my console, sell it, and retire from the ps4 scene. I don't know if kp's damaged my system or not. I reformatted the hdd on my sata station, installed 5.05, but the problem persisted even before installing the hdd. :(

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think my hdmi is going out. I managed to backup my sflash0 using a new wifi stick. However, I lose connection whenever I try ftp. I'm going to repair my console, sell it, and retire from the ps4 scene. I don't know if kp's damaged my system or not. I reformatted the hdd on my sata station, installed 5.05, but the problem persisted even before installing the hdd. :(
KP doesn’t ruin the system.

Reactions: Prb
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: "Accidentally"