• Views 2,203,863
  • Replies 14,080
  • Likes 167

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it requires the official orbis apps though, so just drag and drop psdlc into the orbis folder root. downloading content no longer works, so I only keep it to unlock themes, which people have requested from me.

Reactions: White_Raven_X

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you guys heard anything on sony rolling back to 8.52 and replacing dead consoles from 9.00? kind of PR suicide if they do not replaced bricked consoles because of their mistake

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
1632772484718.png

i found some omsk discs but can i play these discs without being on idu mode?

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idu is just kiosk mode. I'm assuming those are demo discs for some games that were playable at walmart and gamestop kiosks. I don't know what will happen if you try playing them on stock.

Reactions: lilalex

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lilalex , I don't know for sure, but I think kiosk games have to be resigned, at least with the ps3. kiosk systems are called SEX. there's CEX, which is retail, DEX which is debug, SEX which is kiosk (I think), and GEX, which is arcade. I'm assuming the same is true about the ps4.

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
@lilalex , I don't know for sure, but I think kiosk games have to be resigned, at least with the ps3. kiosk systems are called SEX. there's CEX, which is retail, DEX which is debug, SEX which is kiosk (I think), and GEX, which is arcade. I'm assuming the same is true about the ps4.
idk man i dont wana turn on idu mode dont wana fuck up my ps4

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk man i dont wana turn on idu mode dont wana fuck up my ps4
good idea. you might be able to test if they work on stock. I know that one of the people who accidentally got stuck in idu mode and managed to get out with a button combo said that either his saves, profile, or account or something along those lines got deleted. I think idu mode on both the ps4 and the vita try to update the system to the latest too.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, that didn't happen to me on the vita (deleting save data, profile or account), and I disabled the internet before I went into idu mode. that's actually my final vita tutorial for when you had to use the smallest game possible to install adrenaline. it used the half minute hero demo (forgot the name of it) by uri calling the pkg installer. you only had 5 minutes to install then get out or else the system would turn off in idu mode, unless you were plugged in. then, it was unlimited time.

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes my USB thumb drive or usb HDD doesn't get detected on 5.05 and on 6.72... both using hen 2.1.3. any ideas what's going on? Drives formated to exfat.
(Two different ps4's, just to be clear)

ianex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sometimes my USB thumb drive or usb HDD doesn't get detected on 5.05 and on 6.72... both using hen 2.1.3. any ideas what's going on? Drives formated to exfat.
(Two different ps4's, just to be clear)
Happens to me too on 5.05. It sees the drive connected but won’t find the games.

I have to unmount and remount the HD back again from setting.

I use HEN 2.14b.

Reactions: White_Raven_X

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure if people saw this, but I just posted an image of the webkit exploit by itself (at least on 4.07), without a kernel component, on psx place. I think I've posted it before on here and there. can't do much with it, but it was pretty exciting for me at the time:
20170403_125321_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Leeful

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might have some of the additions that Joonie told me about like debug.bin being built in, no more need for it for account activator or save mounter.

Reactions: Prb

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure. Joonie told me that a long time ago. there were issues with adding debug.bin originally. not sure what the problem was, but he mentioned it.

Reactions: Prb
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: i love how the crowd still cheered when thousand miles played lmao