• Replies 14,805
  • Likes 170

RFNS13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
CTurt's bounty is finally on hackerone...
Is this a good sign for 8.xx users?

Attachments

• saddsa.jpg
    saddsa.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 47

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even if he wants to disclose it, he won't be able to for at least a few months and it depends if Sony will allow it to be disclosed.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, there's something I wasn't aware of that bguerville mentioned: If the bug is located in proprietary code, it will never be made public under the terms of the NDA.

it depends on what the exploit is, I guess. I've read part of the disclosure agreement, but I never saw that part of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if the bug is part of open source (i.e. the free bsd stuff), then it can be disclosed. I think that was the meaning of the joke theflow had when he said people could help, then linked them to all the info on free bsd.

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"Epic Online Services launches Anti-Cheat support for Linux, Mac, and Steam Deck".... Does this mean we will be able to run Fortnite on Linux on PS4?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Epic Online Services launches Anti-Cheat support for Linux, Mac, and Steam Deck".... Does this mean we will be able to run Fortnite on Linux on PS4?
Fortnite doesn't have a Linux build but I think EAC also added support for Proton so could be worth a try.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question.
Yesterday I found out the PS4 patch installer that downloads and installs game updates to update your game.

I have a backported game, so this means I wouldn't be able to download updates at all.

So my question is:
Is it capable of downloading backported updates?

Thanks in advance.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question.
Yesterday I found out the PS4 patch installer that downloads and installs game updates to update your game.

I have a backported game, so this means I wouldn't be able to download updates at all.

So my question is:
Is it capable of downloading backported updates?

Thanks in advance.
It is, if you modified it to a repo of backported updates, but as standard it’s downloading legit updates. Soon this won’t be necessary to backport….

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K @ kenny25: Please can help me with fairy tail 1.0.6 cheats to Nintendo Switch? Thanks :(