• Views 2,201,899
  • Replies 14,006
  • Likes 167

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, there's something I wasn't aware of that bguerville mentioned: If the bug is located in proprietary code, it will never be made public under the terms of the NDA.

it depends on what the exploit is, I guess. I've read part of the disclosure agreement, but I never saw that part of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if the bug is part of open source (i.e. the free bsd stuff), then it can be disclosed. I think that was the meaning of the joke theflow had when he said people could help, then linked them to all the info on free bsd.

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"Epic Online Services launches Anti-Cheat support for Linux, Mac, and Steam Deck".... Does this mean we will be able to run Fortnite on Linux on PS4?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Epic Online Services launches Anti-Cheat support for Linux, Mac, and Steam Deck".... Does this mean we will be able to run Fortnite on Linux on PS4?
Fortnite doesn't have a Linux build but I think EAC also added support for Proton so could be worth a try.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question.
Yesterday I found out the PS4 patch installer that downloads and installs game updates to update your game.

I have a backported game, so this means I wouldn't be able to download updates at all.

So my question is:
Is it capable of downloading backported updates?

Thanks in advance.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question.
Yesterday I found out the PS4 patch installer that downloads and installs game updates to update your game.

I have a backported game, so this means I wouldn't be able to download updates at all.

So my question is:
Is it capable of downloading backported updates?

Thanks in advance.
It is, if you modified it to a repo of backported updates, but as standard it’s downloading legit updates. Soon this won’t be necessary to backport….

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god....i just picked up a non working PS4 for $30 and was going to give it a try... possible HDMI issues or something else.... turns out a few washers on the cpu cooler screws and it's up and running.... and to my surprise it's on 1.52. I've never seen a PS4 this low before. A shame it's not a PRO.
Anyways what version do u guys think I should update to???
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210925_145709__01.jpg
    IMG_20210925_145709__01.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: ZeroT21 and Mo Poge
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    by 1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    funnily enough when i was telling my openly femboy furry bf and my friend(we talk about femboys sometimes) they said "nope we don't wanna hear that that's disgusting"
    Gift
    why is cheeto dust of all things
    the subject that crosses the line
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    Wait, Switch Online now has Super Mario 64, right?
    Gift
    i really hate to say this but
    Gift
    i dont think it does
    Gift
    Huh, makes sense; they did sell that through the 3D All-Stars collection.
    Gift
    Which, last I heard was removed from the eShop...so they might as well offer it again, I guess...
    Gift
    Will they use the same Shindou-translated ROM, or the original English ROM?
    Gift
    googling it, it seems that mario 64 is on the service
    Gift
    in japan they use the shindou version apparently but in the states and elsewhere they use the original rom
    Gift
    oh boy oh boy oh boy i sure do love living in japan and being a mario fan, i just got the new expansion pack, i cant wait to do some bljs!
    +1
    Gift
    From what I've heard about the Expansion Pack, the emulator used has some noticeable input delay and/or lag...would BLJs even be possible?
    Gift
    Apparently Nintendo adapted the 3D All-Stars emulator, instead of their old Virtual Console emulator - or, if nothing else, copying what fans have done.
    Gift
    from what i can seem to gather there's some issues but nothing dramatic enough to severely impact what you're playing
    Gift
    honestly the whole expansion pack confuses me since i thought the nes/snes games were just a neat little bonus
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
    RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing: The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.