• Views 2,191,706
  • Replies 13,923
  • Likes 167

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you transfer pkg save to fpkg? I have tried to use save mounter but when using dmiller ps4 debug once it goes through successfully my ps4 crashes. I use goldenhen 1.0 on 7.02. Is there anyway to transfer my save? Its a digital game and I cant launch it (needs to connect to internet through date and time) so I dont know how I would dump it.

yes, you can transfer a "legit" save but only if the original keystone is part of the pkg. I don't know about the game crashing, but the save will come out corrupted if you don't.

Scruffyzeke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, you can transfer a "legit" save but only if the original keystone is part of the pkg. I don't know about the game crashing, but the save will come out corrupted if you don't.
The game doesnt crash, the PS4 crashes once debug goes through. Dont I need to run debug first and then save mounter? I also dont know how to dump it since I cant launch into the game at all.

Last edited by Scruffyzeke,

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't have to launch the game to dump its save with save mounter; in fact, it's suggested you don't or else the save could get corrupted. not sure why it's crashing on you. someone else had this problem, and I think the problem was using the wrong version (i.e. the wrong version for your firmware) either save mounter or the ps4debug. I think there's a ps4debug that works on all firmware, but I don't know about save mounter itself.

Scruffyzeke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't have to launch the game to dump its save with save mounter; in fact, it's suggested you don't or else the save could get corrupted. not sure why it's crashing on you. someone else had this problem, and I think the problem was using the wrong version (i.e. the wrong version for your firmware) either save mounter or the ps4debug. I think there's a ps4debug that works on all firmware, but I don't know about save mounter itself.
Great ill check it out I could be using the wrong ps4debug. I'll report back later, thanks.

Edit: Just incase anyone comes back to this looking for help or something I just gave up its not worth the time, sorry

Last edited by Scruffyzeke,
Reactions: godreborn

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of this will work, I tried it all. You only need to remove the outer case which isn't as bad as it sounds and place tape over the eject sensor, you can leave the power sensor as is and it will never eject the discs on you again after that. There are guides on this procedure out there too. Don't cut or scrape the sensor as some suggest though, taping it is enough. You'll have to eject discs from the system menu after that, but it isn't that big of a deal.
let me guess you must eject using triangle on the disc icon and select eject?

Reactions: Glyptofane

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
maybe the manual eject screw is loose as what some others on YT suggested

I have a fat and had the same issue.

1] Check the screw as you mentioned.
2] Pull back the middle bottom front foot as it puts pressure on the eject button.
3] Used some plastic feet off an old microwave to lift the PS4 off my TV cabinet.

Works great now.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

General chit-chat