Tutorial [AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

• Thread starter KiiWii
  • Start date
  • Views 2,467,537
  • Replies 17,278
  • Likes 172
D

Deleted User

Is it possible to dump on 7.55? Just seems like we're seeing 7.50 games only or maybe just cause it's early yet.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KiiWii , @Leeful do you have the updated payloads? I have the original payloads KiiWii uploaded, but if they don't work, I need the fixed versions.
Right now apparently Mira only truly works on 7.55.

The basic method requires either patched payloads, patched exploit host, or regular ported payloads through Mira.

Give it a little time and keep watching AlAzifs scene collective repos.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ftp works without mira or hen, correct? I've never tried it, because I always need hen to install other themes (when dumping them) or pkgs.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ftp works without mira or hen, correct? I've never tried it, because I always need hen to install other themes (when dumping them) or pkgs.
Correct, HEN and Mira are different to the FTP payload.

I’ve recently been testing a version of HEN with spoof and persistent FTP server that survives rest mode. Hopefully this one will see a 7.55 port ;)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I’ve recently been testing a version of HEN with spoof and persistent FTP server that survives rest mode. Hopefully this one will see a 7.55 port ;)

yeah, I remember that: ftp not surviving rest mode. it doesn't survive going into system settings either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's possible @lilalex won't have to worry about a kernel panic. I've never encountered one with ftp, and I've used it like 50+ times. I've only encountered a kp with hen itself.

Reactions: KiiWii and lilalex

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
yeah, I remember that: ftp not surviving rest mode. it doesn't survive going into system settings either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's possible @lilalex won't have to worry about a kernel panic. I've never encountered one with ftp, and I've used it like 50+ times. I've only encountered a kp with hen itself.
ftp
and how can i do that?

Fever86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

For the love of Jeebus, please port HEN to 7.55. For some reason Mira and I just don't get on.

Reactions: KiiWii
General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Sonic Angel Knight https://media.ifunny.com/results/2013/05/28/ye4ug5wc54.jpg