• Thread starter KiiWii
  • Start date
  • Views 2,459,098
  • Replies 17,236
  • Likes 172
D

Deleted User

The question is if the webkit exploit goes that high

It's on psxhax that webkit goes up to 7.55. Looks like we should be good.

Update: It appears the 7.02 WebKit exploit is also working on 7.51 through 7.55, but keep in mind the current Kernel exploit only supports up to 7.02 so those above will have to wait for a newer KEX to be released publicly for a full jailbreak.

I'm pretty sure they updated the kernal too? Or that's what we're waiting for.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should be very close to happening AFAIK..

xmhEaa0.png

Last edited by ,

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Damnit I was hoping for Yakuza Like a Dragon, Assassins Creed Vallahal, Watch Dogs Legions and Spider-man Miles Morales all would require at the very least 7.55. I hope this isn't true but sounds like it probably is.
you can play yakuza like a dragon but you have to find the right site

lilalex

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
GT Sport does have an offline mode, but saves are all stored on Sony’s servers. If the game cannot retrieve it, it cannot start.
You can just play some tracks and you cant buy cars and i think you can drive like eight cars you can just play arcade and splitscreen and something else idk i havent played that game

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

linuxares

I'm not a generous god!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
D

Deleted User

yea its an rpg im not into that too im more into like normal yakuza games likeee yakuza kiwami and etc.

I agree they should have stuck with the same style of the other games but I don't dislike rpgs and I've beaten every Yakuza that came to US except Like a Dragon so I'm interested.

Reactions: lilalex

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will a rom backported to 6.72 still work on 7.02 and above?
Yes. Though it may be worth using the right game for the right firmware if you’re a purist. For example a 7.02 game backported to 5.05 may have a black screen here or there (indivisible for example), or stutter. If you’re on 5.05 stay there. If you’re on 7.02 there is no need to use back port patches.

nutsack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Though it may be worth using the right game for the right firmware if you’re a purist. For example a 7.02 game backported to 5.05 may have a black screen here or there (indivisible for example), or stutter. If you’re on 5.05 stay there. If you’re on 7.02 there is no need to use back port patches.

OK thanks. I'm waiting for the 7.50 exploit but the backup I found for a game I own on disc (but don't want to play without updates) is backported to 6.72.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what I've heard, emunand for the ps3 and ps4 are impossible due to its reliance on the internal hdd. the ps4 has 14 partitions just on the internal hdd, and that's also where games go once decrypted, so you probably wouldn't have a large enough hdd to fit two copies of the internal hdd anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Uremums pingas