1. MeAndHax

MeAndHax Impolite person with some modding knowledge.

Germany
    Thanks, that’s an even better solution and thank you @Leeful for hosting this

Leeful likes this.
  2. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    peteruk, lilalex, Leeful and 3 others like this.
  3. lilalex

lilalex GBAtemp Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    KiiWii likes this.
  4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    yes. from what I've read, the base firmware of the ps5 is majorly fucked up too, so you almost have to update anyway.

lilalex likes this.
  5. lilalex

lilalex GBAtemp Fan

wait ps5 won't have a browser? why?

6. callmebob

callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Germany
    Hey KiiWii, has there been any news on a new littlstar dump, or homebrew that can do the same? Or 7.02 hen?

KiiWii likes this.
  7. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    probably to prevent webkit exploits. I think that's why the switch doesn't have one either. that doesn't necessarily mean there will never be a browser as a third party might create one. there wasn't one on the 360, but microsoft themselves released internet explorer on it eventually. it's not part of the dash kernel. it's a download from xbox live.

lilalex likes this.
  8. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Lapy and I are toying with a PSVR player alternative. I’ll let you know when we get further.

littlstar became RAD, and afaik it requires an active connection to continue using.

7.02 hen = no idea, but no doubt Xmas is going to be a fun time... for one reason or another...

peteruk and callmebob like this.
  9. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    blackhat presentation is between Dec. 7th and 10th. I'm not hopeful for it, since it seems to be heavily restricted, but it is a day0 exploit. there may be more than one. I'd tune in to that if you're waiting. it's in Europe.

KiiWii likes this.
  10. lilalex

lilalex GBAtemp Fan

is that gonna be like a live video or something?

11. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    no idea. I don't know much about them. if it's anything, it'll probably be uploaded here.

KiiWii and lilalex like this.
  12. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Anyone successfully used their PSVR on their PS5 and then back again on their PS4 5.05/6.72 spoofed?

Asking before I try mine...

peteruk likes this.
  13. vivekanand

vivekanand Member
    Newcomer

India
    GUYS....I AM FACING A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE. I AM ON 6.72 AND WAS USING LEEFUL V10 COMFORTABLY UNTIL YESTERDAY TO EXPLOIT AND PLAY MY PS4 AND PSVR GAMES. LAST EVENING I UNPLUGGED MY PS4 TO START MY SWITCH. AFTER PLUGGING IT BACK IT STARTED GIVING ME ERROR CE-32875-5 WHENEVER I LAUNCH MY GAME THE JAILBROKEN GAMES AS WELL AS MY CD GAMES. SINCE THEN I HAVE REINITIALISED MY PS4 AND REINSTALLED THE FW VIA SAFE MODE AS WELL.IT FIRST GIVES ME THE CE-30391-6 ERROR AFTER WHICH I LAUNCH THE TODEX. ONCE IT IS LAUNCHED AND I EXIT AND START MY GAME IT GIVES ME THE CE-32875-5 ERROR. MY WHOLE DAY WAS OCCUPIED IN OVERCOMING THIS BUT TO NO SUCCESS. IT SEEMS NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS ERROR ON THEIR 6.72 AS THIS WAS QUITE PREVALENT WITH 1.XX FIRMWARES. ME AND MY KID ARE COMPLETELY LOST, FRUSTRATED AND DEPRESSED WITH THIS AS HE CANNOT PLAY PSVR GAMES.
    I TRIED THE AL AZIF'S EXPLOIT PAGE AS WELL BUT THE PS4 JUST TO LOAD MIRA AND TODEX BUT THE PS4 JUST GOES BLANK FOR A WHILE AND LOADS TO ITS HOMESCREEN WITHOUT RESTARTING. THE DEBUG SETTINGS IS NOT LOADED.
    PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

14. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @vivekanand try this: turn off your PS4, unplug at the mains for 1 minute, plug back in, turn on and wait one minute, go to the exploit page, click exploit + hen (may take a couple of goes with reboots in between if the exploit fails). If that still fails, clear web data and cache, recache exploit page, reboot and try again.

have you looked up these error codes?

CE-30391-6 (external storage error)
    CE-32875-5 (not sure)

Is the date and time correct and does the BD drive actually work? Sounds like a possible BD error to me.

edit:

CE-32875-5 0x8094000B Cannot start the application

Occurs on a retail PS4 with a non married BD logic board. Apps restricted from loading however DVD playback is functional.

peteruk likes this.
  15. vivekanand

vivekanand Member
    Newcomer

India
    thanks for that quick reply. i have tried all the steps about unplugging the ps4 and waiting. but still the same. but on v10 we dont have option of loading mira + hen. i tried loading mira via al azif but as i mentioned earlier the monitor goes blank for some time and i am kicked back to the ps4 home screen. please note that the ps4 doesnt restart while doing so.

16. melongun

melongun Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Woah! This sounds ... alarming. What exactly do you mean with 'LAST EVENING I UNPLUGGED MY PS4 TO START MY SWITCH'? Unplugged from what? I've read some postings where terms like 'time sync' have been mentioned. Google for 'CE-32875-5' and '2much4u'. There seems to be someone, who has created a fix for this. But still your error is odd, because this seems to happen mainly on 1.76 systems (as you already mentioned).

@KiiWii You quoted something from another board. But if the logic board isn't married ... how did his PS4 run in the first place?

Last edited by melongun, Nov 23, 2020
    KiiWii likes this.
  17. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @melongun l’m sure the PS4 boots without a bd attached.... hence how the nobd updater works.. without a bd present after the firmware is installed...

@vivekanand why do you need mira? Unless you’re going to dump the kernel logs to see what is going on with your console for someone to take a look at?

peteruk likes this.
  18. melongun

melongun Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hm. I'm pretty unfamiliar with BlueRays on PS4. By the name i guess the 'nobd updater' is supposed to block System Updates which could come from BlueRays. So as far as i understand you suspect after a firmware install this 'nobd updater' got dysfunctional? He also mentioned this 'ToDEX' thing. Never heard of it. May be this could cause some issues?

BTW: One more reason why i'm still on 5.05 and strictly waiting, until you write down 'STABLE KEX: 6.72' on the front page, thus giving green light.

Last edited by melongun, Nov 23, 2020
    KiiWii likes this.
  19. melongun

melongun Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Oh ... there's something interesting from Leeful :)

vivekanand likes this.
  20. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @melongun tbh I was close, I had like 10:0 success:fail and then after unplugging my console and starting again yesterday I had 4 fails in a row... lol so it’s still only like 60% reliable imho.

peteruk likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Exploit, [AIO], Guide