OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    yes, they are recovery pups.

Adam512 and rawyolks like this.
  5. Adam512

Adam512 GBAtemp Regular

Czech Republic
    next time it would be good to write what you want to verify :) (md5/sha/file name etc).

6. danfozzy85

danfozzy85 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Barbados
    YuBobster likes this.
  7. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    It’s already there, weirdly, thanks to the Brazilians. I won’t post links here.

hippy dave likes this.
  8. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    maybe interesting first ps5 teardown , heatsink is huge

KiiWii and Leeful like this.
  9. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Mario 64 native port by @OsirisX is now available, check twitter for links, they can not be posted here.

hippy dave likes this.
  10. callmebob

callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Germany
    Does this mean there´s hope for a dump of Beat Saber??

11. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Only if someone bought it on 6.72 then never updated.

callmebob likes this.
  12. callmebob

callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Germany
    Well, that sounds like a NO to me. Thanks for being frank!

KiiWii likes this.
  13. rawyolks

rawyolks Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Does Mira break Pro features as HDR?
    On my OFW PS4 Pro when I start The Witcher 3 GOTY the TV detects HDR and switches to HDR mode.
    On my Pro 6.72 with Mira there is nothing. The game appears to not detect that it's on Pro console (settings lacks switch for performance or resolution).
    I'll be honest I don't know how to dump my own games so I downloaded The.Witcher.3.Wild.Hunt.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.MULTI.PS4-PRELUDE and The.Witcher.3.Wild.Hunt.Game.of.the.Year.Edition.MULTI.Update.v1.50.PS4-PRELUDE.
    What is the easiest way to check on my original disc if HDR works? The game needs update :/
    And what's the easiest way to then dump my game with update included to a PKG, like that pirated one from PRELUDE.

14. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    you can dump the update as long as you have the retail disc or bought the game digitally and the license is still intact, so it looks like you're safe to go. you'll probably have to find the highest update possible from here: https://ps4database.io/view/CUSA05571_00/NP

it looks like the latest update works on 6.72 (probably can be backported as well since it only needs 5.53 at most).

dumping games and patches is pretty easy. use the app dumper payload. by default, it's set up to dump each separately, notify you every 60 seconds what it's doing, then shut down the ps4 once the dump has finished. then, you use the content from the dump to make a gengp4 (the patch will require the base package). after you make the gengp4, you'll use that file (pretty much a cue or toc file) with orbis (fake pkg generator). technically, you don't need the gengp4 if you drop contents into image0, but it makes things a lot easier cuz you'd have to build a param.sfo from scratch. I've only really messed with that when it comes to themes. it's easy, but gengp4s are even easier.

rawyolks likes this.
  15. rawyolks

rawyolks Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    That's a lot of steps. I will give it a try tomorrow.

For now can I use official updates? Can I update "1.50.PS4-PRELUDE" to 1.62 with update from site you linked?

16. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    no, you can't use an official update with a fake package. it (dumping games) can be a bit time-consuming, but it's pretty easy to do. I think final fantasy x/x-2 remastered took about two hours from dumping all the way to finishing install of fake package. thus far, I've had 0 failures, but I only have 13 games. remember to back up any dlc you have (must use ftp) and you'll need to inject the original keystone. I believe orbis creates its own keystone as the sce_sys seems to be all done automatically (you either have sce_sys or image0 -- the game files minus the param.sfo, which is in the sce_sys), so the force command in cmd prompt tells the system to overwrite it. you'll have to make the package modifiable for this to work. you can do that when building the package. I have a tutorial on it as does @KiiWii . it's confusing at first, but you'll get the hand of it. you only need the keystone if you have saves btw, so that's what I did. I just used the keystone for all of my legit saves. fake saves should be okay without it.

KiiWii and rawyolks like this.
  17. rawyolks

rawyolks Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Thanks!

Sleep mode doesn't work on 6.72? I tried with both Mira and Mira-Unofficial, and console doesn't wake up, file system check etc...

And why there's no HEN available? Only Mira? I understand Mira contains HEN?

And what's the difference between Mira and the Unofficial Mira? What's the best tool for 6.72?

Last edited by rawyolks, Oct 9, 2020
  18. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I don't know much about mira, but it was meant to be the building block of a cfw. one was started, but it may be like hen where you have to start it at every boot. it's supposed to have more options I think, but I don't use it. I'm not on 6.72 either. you'll need to be on that in order to dump that update cuz the game must be bootable, then you can minimize it while it dumps everything. you can turn off the shutting down of the system, but since there's no way to tell if everything has dumped otherwise, I wouldn't do that. the notification intervals can also be changed, but one minute is probably good enough, which is its default.

rawyolks likes this.
  19. DariusEvans

DariusEvans Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    there is hen 2.1.3 i use it and my ps4 is alway in rest mode when im done whitout any problem

20. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I also used HEN 2.1.3 and Mira... on 6.72 my pro it always black screens out of rest mode :(

no idea why :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Exploit, [AIO], Guide