1. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    that's where that 6GBs of free space will come in handy. these will be for my nvidia shield as I bought another 5TB hdd (same one as ps4) yesterday. I think it's the largest they make that doesn't need power from an external source. all of that is a lot of data (well over a TB) from a private tracker. my ratio really went down, because the data was about three times more than all other downloads combined. these are BD rips I believe, so they're big. it's going to take several hours to uncompress them (think extract now said there are over 12,000 rar files). I need to pay some dues to get my ratio back up. these torrents are old and no one is downloading them, so I might have no choice but to do that. you've gotta keep your ratio at 80% or higher or you'll get banned after three days. mine right now is like 60% after all those downloads. I uploaded close to nothing, since I was the only peer. I don't get my payee check until next week on the first, so I'm going to be hurting when it comes to money: 3 hdds, 2 games, and these dues.

2. susi91

susi91 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    :lol:
    Don't pay dues ;) Grab one of the 'ratio faker' tools, load a very new torrent with many seeders/leechers and then fake upload as hell :P

IDK about nowadays, but it worked really good, back then in 2008, as I used a torrent client on a private tracker the last time^^ Here in that country you get sued in no time, if u use a P2P tool.

3. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I created a backport for the update. it's a small, fake patch. I deleted the game to start fresh. it worked for this game. some games you have to backport the entire package, but I think the sdk was low enough for darksiders 3.

4. siavash

siavash GBAtemp Regular

Iran
    a.removing the game its not necessary
    a1.backporting the entire base game is a waste of time
    b.what do you mean a small patch?. how much is the patch size?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

whats wrong with a vpn and direct links?

@KiiWii
    whats the problem with control backport? im pretty sure that this game works

5. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @siavash PRX issues, they can’t be backported.

6. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    the patch is 109MB.

7. siavash

siavash GBAtemp Regular

Iran
    ive seen the backport on the web

8. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    without linking to piracy: prove it lol

siavash likes this.
  9. siavash

siavash GBAtemp Regular

Iran
    make a patch with update1,10(24gb) and backpport applied.
    the thing your doing is using the base game with the backport(update) with higher number

10. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I know. I made it.

11. siavash

siavash GBAtemp Regular

Iran
    if you are fallowing modded warfare toturial know this :
    a.hes tutorials are outdated and he doesnt update it
    b.ps4 backport app by @retrogamer74 is much better app
    if dont see any of these its not a patch
    Improvements:
    • Multiple improvements to help performance and loading (both on base and upgraded spec consoles). Performance improvements should also significantly reduce stuttering in high-density areas.

• Updated Story mode to be more forgiving.

• Adjusted invulnerability windows across all difficulties. The windows are consistent on Balanced, Challenging and Apocalyptic and even more significant on easy.

• Modified hit indicators for better readability.

• Added version number on the main menu.

Fixes:
    • Fixed various crash issues.

• Added Force Respawn functionality. This option is available in the game options menu. It will kill Fury and return her to the last Vulgrim Waypoint that you visited. This option is a last resort to be used if you think you are stuck in an area for whatever reason.

• Added functionality on Force respawn that will force the hollows to re-equip to Fury. This is for the issue where Fury’s hollow abilities appear to have stopped working.

• Fix for issue where Force blocks were getting stuck in Scar. If you have encountered this issue, it should destroy the stuck block, and if you come back to the area, it will reload the block in the correct starting area.

• Fix for issue where X and O prompts are reversed incorrectly when confirm and back functionality is changed in the console settings.

• Fix for issue where certain stacked breakables wouldn’t break in Bonelands.

• Fix for issue that would break Gluttony fight. Fix should also fix saves that had this issue.

• Fixed multiple issues where players can get Fury into unintended locations or unintended locations without expected Hollows (in some cases Force Respawn may need to be used).

• Reduced Fafnir Enhancement’s damage output.

• Increased Havoc Generation on Obscurus Enhancement

• Increased Health and Damage amounts on Fortifier Enhancement

your not using the update file

12. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I'm not using a tutorial. actually, the system can use two updates at once. my sf5 game uses two updates, and it's legit.

13. siavash

siavash GBAtemp Regular

Iran
    ive never seen or heared somthing like this
    have you check the update with ftp?

Last edited by siavash, Sep 25, 2020
  14. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    unfortunately, it cannot see the usb partition. it shows up as empty, but I remember my legit version of sf5 had two updates (both named the same thing).

15. pumpkinpies

pumpkinpies Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    i am having a real hard time getting Rock Band 4 to work for me - i have the disk, dumped it according to the tutorial, created the package (there was only one created as the patch folder is empty), installed it but everytime i go to start the app it gives me the following error -
    'cannot start the application (CE-41839-5)'

any ideas on what may be wrong ?

i do have other game dumps that i installed as packages and they work fine

i should mention that yesterday, using the psDLC app, that i downloaded what i believe where game updates and installed those so not sure if that is what is causing the issue with this game or not. if so is there a way to delete any of these updates ?

games works fine on the disk by the way

16. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    @pumpkinpies did you use self hosted dumper payload or online?

try re-dump using self hosted offline payloads.

yes you can delete update via ftp. Better to remove the Entire installation and try again.

17. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    the app version is probably going to be included in the app.db, so deleting the update manually won't remove it from the app.db. reinstalling the base game will probably fail if you do it that way. that's how it functions on the ps3 anyway (it will say a later version is already installed).

also, I discovered a problem if using extended storage. when I tried to check if there were indeed two updates for some games (the ones I made a fake backport update for), I was unable to read a usb drive with extended storage. I don't know if there's a way to do it. I thought that on the internal hdd the updates were located in the patch folder of the user partition. the usb partition appeared empty even with r/w (the dangerous ftp payload).

btw, the game in question contains info about 1.10 (the previous update). I think the ps3 file for this is called the param.his (probably for history), so the ps4 may use a file like this in case 1.10 isn't being read.

18. pumpkinpies

Newcomer

Canada
    it was the online dumper - will try the self hosted offline one and will report back, thanks !

godreborn and KiiWii like this.
  19. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    offline dumper should work. the one from x project is what I used, and I never encountered any errors with it dumping, creating fake pkg, installing, or running the games.

20. pumpkinpies

Newcomer

Canada
    ok so the self hosted dumper worked and i got a working package installed - thanks guys !

now to see if i can get a working game update installed !

KiiWii and godreborn like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Exploit, [AIO], Guide