• Views 2,464,235
  • Replies 17,269
  • Likes 172

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Any idea where to find it? Even PM, I'd appreciate.

Easy: Type NOPSN PKG in google. Here:

<LINK REMOVED>https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/4cYVkudK/file.html

Netflix (CUSA00129) 1.41 and Youtube (CUSA01015) 2.06 patch

The Netflix backport works on 6.72 as well. Both required light patching to work properly. You still can't sign into your youtube account without psn (as far as I know anyway)

More media apps to come later on once I have some more time. US app region for the most part.

Thanks to AlAzif, softstar, and HK31 for app dumps + testing.

Last edited by KiiWii, , Reason: Removed link
Reactions: Lucas91

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Easy: Type NOPSN PKG in google. Here:

<REMOVED>

Netflix (CUSA00129) 1.41 and Youtube (CUSA01015) 2.06 patch

The Netflix backport works on 6.72 as well. Both required light patching to work properly. You still can't sign into your youtube account without psn (as far as I know anyway)

More media apps to come later on once I have some more time. US app region for the most part.

Thanks to AlAzif, softstar, and HK31 for app dumps + testing.

Any chance of littlstar (stand alone usb loading)? Would consider 1 time lifetime paid for usb, but not interested in monthly payments. KMA.

Last edited by KiiWii, , Reason: remove link from quote
D

Deleted User

Does anyone have an offline method that still has Mira No HB you could upload for me or point me to a download of? I can't use rest mode with any of the current ones and on Mira No HB it worked fine.

D

Deleted User

Rest mode works every time with Hen on 6.72.

Does Hen work with external hard drive games formatted to the PS4?

How do I access Hen on 6.72? It's not on Al Azif's exploit page.

Last edited by ,

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Rest mode works every time with Hen on 6.72.
Hi I'm hoping you can help me I've been using your v6 since you released it. A few KPs every now and then as expected, today however it fails every single time. Has anything changed? I've cleared website data, cookies, history everything and still fails to a KP when restarting the console. I tried v5 aswell, same issue. It's like I'm somehow stuck in a constant KP when launching the exploit and hen.

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this issue

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm hoping you can help me I've been using your v6 since you released it. A few KPs every now and then as expected, today however it fails every single time. Has anything changed? I've cleared website data, cookies, history everything and still fails to a KP when restarting the console. I tried v5 aswell, same issue. It's like I'm somehow stuck in a constant KP when launching the exploit and hen.

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this issue

Nothing has changed. This has happened to me too for no apparent reason, It's very frustrating. Here are some tips.
Make sure you do not have any USB drives plugged in when running the exploit.
Make sure you have no game disc in the drive when running the exploit.
After you have had a KP, reboot your PS4 twice.
Do not try and run the exploit as soon as your PS4 boots, wait at least 30 seconds.
When the xploit menu has loaded, press options>Refresh>Click OK at the memory error and then run the exploit.

The last tip has also been suggested by a few other people and it's always seemed to work for me after a KP.:)

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nothing has changed. This has happened to me too for no apparent reason, It's very frustrating. Here are some tips.
Make sure you do not have any USB drives plugged in when running the exploit.
Make sure you have no game disc in the drive when running the exploit.
After you have had a KP, reboot your PS4 twice.
Do not try and run the exploit as soon as your PS4 boots, wait at least 30 seconds.
When the xploit menu has loaded, press options>Refresh>Click OK at the memory error and then run the exploit.

The last tip has also been suggested by a few other people and it's always seemed to work for me after a KP.:)
Omg! Removing the external drive fixed it! Thank you so much!

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This was also a problem on 5.05:).
The other day I had 7 "Jailbreak Failed" in a row then I realised I had left a game disc in the drive, removed it and it worked straight away. LOL
I must have been super lucky on 5.05 I never had any issues. I kinda got sick of sourcing "5.05 backported" stuff so updated, but until today I've had a really good experience with 6.72. Only 2 issues so far Haha lost all my dlc and then today with the constant failed jailbreak. Anyway thanks alot for your help honestly I was thinking I broke the ps4 somehow haha

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sorry for another question but is it normal to come out of rest mode not jailbroken? Because restmode works but I always need to re-run the exploit.

Reactions: Leeful and Mikep90

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for another question but is it normal to come out of rest mode not jailbroken? Because restmode works but I always need to re-run the exploit.

Settings>Power Saving Settings>Set Features Available In Rest Mode>Keep Applications Suspended needs to be checked.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updated No Man's Sky with latest available update for hacked consoles (v2.14). Seems my old save is gone? All save slots are empty. I closed the game and went to storage settings on PS4, save data, and I can see my old savegame. Anybody know how to solve? Thanks

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Them duke boys are at it again!