• Views 2,479,990
  • Replies 17,353
  • Likes 172

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joonie fixed ghostbusters, but the update couldn't be fixed. I think I have it fixed now, but both update and game were giving a black screen after epilepsy warning. Joonie said the update was crashing on him. that didn't happen to me, but it wouldn't work regardless.
How did you fix ghostbusters

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Roschach96
From my understanding I would say you would need to decrypt the save somehow. The homebrew tools used for multiple platforms would save it in some kind of raw format. Not entirely sure myself though if there is a way for your saves.

D

Deleted User

IMO Mira Unofficial is more unstale than Mira No HB was by a by a lot. I'm getting crashes while using Remote Package Installer, crashes when waking from sleep. I had almost no problems with Mira No HB it should not have been taken away.

medeka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
what sflash0 actualy?

Also, just couriios. is JB 7.02 realy exist?
for me, purchase PS4 only to play PS4 Exclusive. so when all those games complete (in fw 6.72), i will sell it. or maybe wait for JB 7.02.

Last edited by medeka,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just a question, does the ps4 slim works without a blu-ray? I read somewhere that if the console can't detect the disk drive won't let it update to latest firmware, well, care less because I'm sitting in 6.72, but does the ps4 work without it does it display anything I know ps3 didn't have any issue with it, does anyone here knows?

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys. Dont usually post just kinda lurk and read but yesterday I started mortal kombat 11 and the my ps4 must have kernel panicked (6.72)and completely turned off and when I started it back up all my dlcs were wiped off the console. Has this happened to anyone else? All my games and dlcs are installed to USB using the extended storage option in settings. Should I install them all to internal going forward? Or it makes no difference? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Could someone help me I cannot see my games on my internal nor can I delete them on the PS4 even in the main menu or in storage. The reason is either because I rebuild database and got them back and/or I used apptousb but decided to abort it while it was transfreing games off my internal to external or maybe because I did both. The games however work fine, but there are two games I want to delete and I thought I would be able to find them in FTP but I can't find any games from internal. All of my games on external are there. Can someone give me the location of where the internal games should be in FTP? Also does anyone know a way to delete the game icons from FTP because I can't delete them from the PS4 so despite deleting them from FTP the icon will still be on the PS4. I am on 6.72.

Last edited by ,

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii @Hayato213 guess what I just bought my sixth of? yep, a 6th and final 10TB hdd. I have about 14TBs of unique data, so with these six drives, I'll have everything backed up four times. then, I just need to buy an external hdd for my ps4. :P

Reactions: Leeful

Hayato213

( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii @Hayato213 guess what I just bought my sixth of? yep, a 6th and final 10TB hdd. I have about 14TBs of unique data, so with these six drives, I'll have everything backed up four times. then, I just need to buy an external hdd for my ps4. :P

Lol this guy needs a data center just for himself.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Pfffft “6th and final” yeah right, you’re only lying to yourself. :rofl:

PETABYTES ETA WEN?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

That means from now anyone can read his PS4 HDD/SSD data after having used a hardware flasher to dump its flash memory.
Before that, only exploited PS4 consoles could, by dumping running kernel memory or with kernel execution.

Summary:
As of now, to be able to access your PS4 HDD/SSD content you can do:
- for PS4s on FWs <= 6.72: dump by software your PS4 eap_hdd_key using kernel exploit.
- for PS4s on any FW: dump by hardware your PS4 sflash0 then run the script to convert to eap_hdd_key.

D

Deleted User

I don't know if it's just on my end but every time I choose Mira it crashes either right away or after I get back to the main menu. Mira Unofficial works but doesn't work with rest mode. To me Mira No HB was the best.

YuBobster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That means from now anyone can read his PS4 HDD/SSD data after having used a hardware flasher to dump its flash memory.
Before that, only exploited PS4 consoles could, by dumping running kernel memory or with kernel execution.

Summary:
As of now, to be able to access your PS4 HDD/SSD content you can do:
- for PS4s on FWs <= 6.72: dump by software your PS4 eap_hdd_key using kernel exploit.
- for PS4s on any FW: dump by hardware your PS4 sflash0 then run the script to convert to eap_hdd_key.
Does it mean that games on higher firmwares can be dumped?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does it mean that games on higher firmwares can be dumped?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
It would be a one way process (until downgrade) but I think if the contents are decrypted you could use this method if: you dumped keys at 5.05/6.72 then update to 7.51, buy new games digitally, or use Persian method, used keydump to decrypt and hope contents aren’t encrypted (outside of sandbox).

edit: or rif/idx copy at least may work.

Reactions: YuBobster

Lucas91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you guys know if Netflix can be safely accessed on a 6.72 jailbroken console? I remember there was a no-PSN pkg for 5.05.

GeneX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be a one way process (until downgrade) but I think if the contents are decrypted you could use this method if: you dumped keys at 5.05/6.72 then update to 7.51, buy new games digitally, or use Persian method, used keydump to decrypt and hope contents aren’t encrypted (outside of sandbox).

edit: or rif/idx copy at least may work.
It sounds really good.
But it would only be useful for someone to get new dumps at the moment, right? I'm hoping that someone is willing to give it a try and get back to us with new games :bow:

Reactions: KiiWii
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: lol someone's going wild with the +1s +1