• Replies 17,307
  • Likes 172

feynman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You mean when you update (ps4)6.72? I guess so, you can always update the game with a fake 6.72 update, normally this will remove the 5.05 backport
Yes I mean when I will update to 6.72 the games will continue to work?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

dbzgts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Are you doing anything special with your router, like using your own host blocking file, filters ect.

If you use you router in the default way the DNS usually works.
Maybe it is your ISP, I have heard that some ISP;s do not allow the use of any custom DNS on the network and they will override it with their own if they dectect one being used.
I might be completely wrong on that IPS statement. Can anyone confirm they have heard that too.:)
Yup, our ISP in Indonesia not allowed us to change the DNS.

Reactions: Leeful

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An updated version of FPKG tools is in the works, as usual: do not ask for links here!

97FC37FD-8B80-4E78-9448-F59EC0DB6FBF.png

Maxton’s tools are free from Sony’s SDK, this one is not.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three more successes. I've tested all of my backports. a few games don't work. one of them was kingdom hearts 3, but I found the problem. I needed to use duxa repacker as the update came from a different rip of the game. now, it works on 5.05.

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three more successes. I've tested all of my backports. a few games don't work. one of them was kingdom hearts 3, but I found the problem. I needed to use duxa repacker as the update came from a different rip of the game. now, it works on 5.05.
Did you ever try ghostbusters

GeneX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the dragon quest theme is one unlock I made myself. it's 128KBs.

View attachment 220999
I've managed to get the retail PKG for that theme, but couldn't find the store link to create the unlocker, do you mind to try with a different one?
Can I see you psDLC log for comparison?
AndI promise it's my last question, which version of the Fake PKG Tools are you using?

I really want to sort that out before moving to the next thing that is intriguing me.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Maybe somebody can help me out. I have been watching the news about the new exploit for 6.72. I saw early on that the webkit exploit was very unstable. Maybe only having success about 10% of the time. It appears that lately this thread says that there is a "stable" beta version of the exploit for 6.72.

Is the exploit more reliable now than it was a month ago? How does it compare to the exploit for 5.05 in terms of success rate? I would like to just upgrade to firmware 6.72 so that I don't have to deal with backport patches, getting backported game updates/dlc to work properly, etc.. But if the exploit for 6.72 only works like 10% of the time like some were saying early on, that's just not good enough, and not worth the frustration of constantly having kernel panics.

Thanks in advance.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe somebody can help me out. I have been watching the news about the new exploit for 6.72. I saw early on that the webkit exploit was very unstable. Maybe only having success about 10% of the time. It appears that lately this thread says that there is a "stable" beta version of the exploit for 6.72.

Is the exploit more reliable now than it was a month ago? How does it compare to the exploit for 5.05 in terms of success rate? I would like to just upgrade to firmware 6.72 so that I don't have to deal with backport patches, getting backported game updates/dlc to work properly, etc.. But if the exploit for 6.72 only works like 10% of the time like some were saying early on, that's just not good enough, and not worth the frustration of constantly having kernel panics.

Thanks in advance.

imho it’s far better than 10% stability.

the issue is that the stability comes from it randomly crashing after a random amount of time, not just KP’ing upon loading.

if we say that 5.05 is 80-90% stable, I would say that 6.72 is 50-60% stable in my tests.

stick to 5.05 for now, 6.72 gets more stable every day.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
imho it’s far better than 10% stability.

the issue is that the stability comes from it randomly crashing after a random amount of time, not just KP’ing upon loading.

if we say that 5.05 is 80-90% stable, I would say that 6.72 is 50-60% stable in my tests.

stick to 5.05 for now, 6.72 gets more stable every day.

Cool. Thanks for the quick response. Guess i will stick with 5.05 for the time being.

Reactions: KiiWii
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Alloy-Origins-Core-Customization/dp/B08HC92QPV/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=...