• Replies 17,307
  • Likes 172

feynman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a lot of games installed on an external hdd that I use with hen on 5.05. If I update to 6.72 are the games still working?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

feynman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks. So the problems of incompatibility between 6.72 hen and 5.05 fpkg are finally solved? The same thing for games on external HDD?
Sorry for my English.

Last edited by feynman85,

Kyrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah im using games on external hd moved with app2usb on 5.05. Works fine on 6.72 now after upgrade? Also same (low) amount of KPs on 6.72 with HEN 2.1.3 as running 5.05?

I want to upgrade for some games and updates ihavent managed to backport but also want to wait until its smooth to just upgrade and continue as usual.

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just a question for newer games like for instance need for speed heat, latest firmware patch requires fw 7.51 to run, on a 6.72 jb console it won't work right?

Airbrando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so my 5.05 dont work everytime. Sometimes i need 5-6 tried so that my jailbreak work. Is is better to move now to 6.72 ? maybe this jailbreak runs better ? And last question if i have games installed with a backport patch, do they still run on 6.72 or do i need to uninstall the whole game and install it without the 5.05 patch ?
Thanks

Last edited by Airbrando,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so my 5.05 dont work everytime. Sometimes i need 5-6 tried so that my jailbreak work. Is is better to move now to 6.72 ? maybe this jailbreak runs better ? And last question if i have games installed with a backport patch, do they still run on 6.72 or do i need to uninstall the whole game and install it without the 5.05 patch ?
Thanks

Mira less stable than 5.05 exploit chain so no: don’t update.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i will still wait on my 5.05. And the other Questions ? :-) Thank you KiiWii for your help
I have seen 5-6 tries for jb on 6.72 only on first days on unstable jb. Now it works on first or second try. And no crashes in regular use.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s not just about “did it run first attempt”... I have been fortunate with 6.72 testing. Had 2 KP’s out of about 25 launches. The issues come later on. Games crashing after a couple of hours. Console coming out of rest mode and over heating. “Stability” of the system post successful “jailbreak”.

Kaan_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Console coming out of rest mode and over heating.

Like fans going full? Never had that happen fortunately, I hope.

Btw, I couldn't get ChendoChap's to run even once. And I never see it being mentioned by anyone, it's not on leeful's repo either. I guess it isn't good?

Last edited by Kaan_,
Reactions: YuBobster

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like fans going full? Never had that happen fortunately, I hope.

Btw, I couldn't get ChendoChap's to run even once. And I never see it being mentioned by anyone, it's not on leeful's repo either. I guess it isn't good?

yeah my brand spanking new pro woke up by itself and was going full pelt with a black screen. Lol.

Chendos seems less stable, Sliers has had some updates recently that makes it a little better. I’m still hoping Specter has a version up his sleeve, or at least a rewrite to improve Sliers or Chendos.

Kaan_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I wonder if this jb is more stable for pro users? From discord and here it seems fats are more prone to kps. But I'm probably making it up right now.

YuBobster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have regular slim model with usb hd connected. I read somewhere that usb hd gives more stability for JB.

D

Deleted User

I have regular slim model with usb hd connected. I read somewhere that usb hd gives more stability for JB.

If it does now, it sure didn't in the beginning. I can't count how many times I had to rebuild hard drive after crash in the beginning with the usb hdd connected.

Reactions: KiiWii and Kaan_
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    A @ Argimor: Anyone got any secret knowledge on Monster Hunter Rise Switch saves? Managed to pull the saves...