• Views 2,459,552
  • Replies 17,237
  • Likes 172

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KP moving to another point is terrifying to hear lol i would imagine it happening during some time of drive writing/reading process could have a higher chance of corrupting the drive

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also way into the session. I got three good hours of DS Remaster then I thought of changing game, it KP'd.

Weird.

EDIT: My findings are also with NOHB. Coincidence?
I just initialised my system, still no luck. Jailbreak seems to work almost everytime from AlAzifs dns, but getting anything to install is just not happening.

edit: same thing happening with plain Mira.

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just initialised my system, still no luck. Jailbreak seems to work almost everytime from AlAzifs dns, but getting anything to install is just not happening.

edit: same thing happening with plain Mira.
wont close my ps4, running since yesterday and still installing wont take a chance and hope i dont have kp lol

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel bad for some of you who already updated to 6.72 and getting the problem from time to time. For me, I am glad that I am staying with 5.05 (Prefer 6.72 clean games only, no back porting for me.. Not needed to) until further notice.

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a one click backporting tool that works for patches yet?

I am referring to backporting of game updates, and not creation of patches that backport the base game.

Last edited by ceevee,
Reactions: naddel81

Kaan_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I think it's been five days since I last ran the exploit. During this time I have installed many games and used the rest mode multiple times.

Reactions: GATWYAY3.2

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think my issue is running it on testkit. There seems to be a heap more issues at play using the 6.72 sploit on one of those rather than a retail machine. BACK TO 5.05 I go :wub:

there is a MIRA pull request for testkit, maybe once that’s implemented I can actually try something out. Lol.

Reactions: spotanjo3

whobroughtben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's been five days since I last ran the exploit. During this time I have installed many games and used the rest mode multiple times.
Same, I've not had any issues since the initial JB/Mira (no HB) entry; installed loads of games, playing Days Gone, rest mode all the time, etc.

Reactions: Kaan_

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last time i used rest mode the games got the padlocks again i think it undid it but then again i never tried running a game so not sure. also are you guys installing games via USB? if so when is it safe to unplug the drive because i always shut down the system first

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same, I've not had any issues since the initial JB/Mira (no HB) entry; installed loads of games, playing Days Gone, rest mode all the time, etc.

Same. I have ran the exploit the grand total of once. This was the very first most "unstable" version. I have installed and played multiple games in that time, and just stuck it in rest mode when I'm not using it. I've not had any issues or errors whatsoever.

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the last time i used rest mode the games got the padlocks again i think it undid it but then again i never tried running a game so not sure. also are you guys installing games via USB? if so when is it safe to unplug the drive because i always shut down the system first
anytime, exfat can be conected and disconected whitout the consol freaking out like whit extended storage

Last edited by DariusEvans,
Reactions: GATWYAY3.2
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/kUTOYMV