[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

KiiWii Mar 2, 2018.

1. Ceuse

Ceuse GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2017
    Germany
    @KiiWii at the Moment im struggeling with the online Version of al azifs dns and perhaps you have an idea. I was using the cached version of the user guide fine for quite some time. But due to a recent router change i had to connect the ps4 to a new wifi. I did everything like described (just set a static ip instead of using dhcp) and now the dns isnt working/not redirecting anymore. I can still use the web exploit. Sadly while connecting(before i could even set the dns) the ps4 connected and trird to download a bunch of stuff. Thanks to the update-blocker & ftp i was able to stop an update, but perhaps this might be the reason still? Any ideas what might be the issue?

2. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    @Ceuse is the issue that you can’t cache it? If so delete webdata and cookies in the browser, then go back into the DNS exploit host and let it recache.

3. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    @barelynotlegal if console A was online was it updated to 6.xx? Or do you mean it was activated while on 5.05?

Console B I assume is on latest FW?

Some things on A might not work on B due to fake signing.

... I hope I understand what you’re saying...

4. Ceuse

Ceuse GBAtemp Regular

Jul 23, 2017
    Germany
    No the redirect for the manual isnt working, it just go to the normal manual page. Im guessing he cached the right dns response in the few moments where the dns wasnt set yet. Gonna check later and report back if it still isnt redirecting properly

5. barelynotlegal

barelynotlegal GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2016
    United States
    @KiiWii i activated console A on 3.xx and console B out of the box was 4.xx of course they are both on 5.05 now.

KiiWii likes this.
  6. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Which files aren’t copying/restoring?

7. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Re-enter the dns address into your internet settings, delete and recache.

8. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    @barelynotlegal The reason why some of the backed up content from console A is not working on console B is because it is officialy purchased software.

I had the exact same problem. I had a PS4 Phat console with officially purchased games on it. I made a backup and restored that backup to my new Slim console (both on FW 5.05) and the restored official content would not work on my Slim console.

If your Fallout save is your main concern you can successfully transfer it from your console A to console B using save mounter.
    I had the same problem with my Fallout save and savemounter worked perfectly for me.

1. Mount and save your Fallout save on console A with save mounter.
    2. Create a new Fallout save on console B with save mounter (make sure the 'max save size' of the save is slightly larger than the save you have from console A)
    3. Mount your new save on console B with savemounter and overwrite it with your console A backup save.
    4. Your Fallout save from console A will now work on console B.

Hope this helps. It worked for me.:)

If you want to transfer your purchased games/dlc from A to B you need to dump it first and make new fake packages from it. Then install the fake packaged version on your console B.

EDIT: If you are having trouble using savemounter, read this thread where I helped someone else transfer their Fallout save:
    https://www.psxhax.com/threads/play...utility-by-chendochap.6076/page-7#post-127183

Last edited by Leeful, Sep 15, 2019
    KiiWii and barelynotlegal like this.
  9. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    Im looking into get either the esp8266 or esp 32 for self hosting which would be better and any preference on a certain?

10. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    the cheapest one both will work,if you cache it offline it costs nothing

KiiWii likes this.
  11. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @KiiWii @Leeful , there's been something I've been meaning to ask you two. why is duxa repacker needed to repackage updates from different game dumps? is it something in the PARAM.SFO or the EBOOT.BIN?

12. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Iirc it pairs the update pkg with the game pkg fingerprint. They have to match or it won’t work.

godreborn likes this.
  13. Bros.Life

Bros.Life GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2015
    Brazil
    Hi Guys,

Can I play Kingdom Hearts 3 using a retail game disk with the spoofer? I just saw a really nice offer for this game in disc but I don't want to lose my 5.05 exploit.

Thanks in advance

14. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    nope.

spoofer spoofs version number, not key set.

15. Bros.Life

Bros.Life GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2015
    Brazil
    Oh, I got it. This is sad. Thanks for your help.

KiiWii likes this.
  16. skinnyBIGGS

skinnyBIGGS Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2019
    Canada
    Once ps5 hits ps4 will finally be let loose kexploit wise.. watch and see.. its a damn shame ps4 has to be the worst of all consoles.. this switch scene is on fire one of the more active scenes since wii..

But like ps vita i see the ps4 heading down that path.. just a waiting game...

And if piracy truley effected game sales they wouldve made a medium format that is un crackable.. .. i pirate but i also buy the games worth the flow.. i cant count how many times i waiting in aline a midnite for a game release to be utter disappointed and loosing 35dollars off a game played once that is considered used...

Either way i really hope ps4 has some solid media players.. HEVC etc etc.. like showime for ps3..

Thanks abunch for the exploits .. love the ability.to cache and look at all the neat looking logos for each payload

17. ps4temp

ps4temp Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2018
    France
    Hey KiiWii do you have any idea how the archive.dat file used to activate PSN profiles works?

I looked into it but I see no explanations or writeup about it anywhere.
    This file does some magic I am curious about.

Also it installed some weird apps on my PS£

18. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    7.00 is now out in some regions.

As ever: do not update (unless you’re running a legit system)

@ps4temp some attempts were made to reverse it and share it to unactivated consoles a year or so ago. It didn’t work.

19. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I wonder if sony is feeling comfortable now that there hasn't been a released exploit for some time. I think it's about time they got nervous again. :P

KiiWii likes this.
  20. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    from what I have heard there is 99% chance exploit still works on it.

I also heard the 5.05 exploit would still work if we had a new method for userland access apparently. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

godreborn likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted