[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Adam512

Adam512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    looks awesome.

Last edited by Adam512, Aug 28, 2019
  2. TgS

TgS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    Thailand
    Thanks for the info mate, But when I found abt QuickHen, it claims on the website as following:
    " So, in essence, QuickHEN is a rewritten implementation of the existing exploit. This means that the code is far cleaner and your PS4 doesn’t choke it down as forcefully. The PS4 can process it much easier and get you into playing your homebrew or your game modifications in no time! There’s no GitHub to download anything from, you simply replace your old exploit link with the new one from the original tweet. For those of you who don’t want to scroll back up, here is said link “celesteblue.nopsn.com/PS4/NEW” and make certain that you don’t type in the quotes, man! "
    So, the above aint true?

Leeful likes this.
  3. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    The above is true but what I wrote is also true.
    In your original question you were asking for a bin file for Quickhen and as I said in my reply there isnt one.

The actual HEN paylod used in quickhen is 100% the same as all the others use. The only thing that is different in quickhen is the code used to load the HEN payload.
    Quickhen uses less browser memory than X-project or Alazifs host because it does not have to load a menu or anything like that, all it loads is HEN so it can be more stable.

If it helps, here are the files used for one of the releases of celesteblue's quickhen.:)
    https://github.com/CelesteBlue-dev/PS4-Exploits

EDIT:
    There is also zecoxao's version:
    https://github.com/zecoxao/zecoxao.github.io/tree/master/quickhen_beta
    As with celesteblue's version, the HEN payload is the same as all the others, Its just the exploit code that loads HEN that is different.

Then there is mine and kiiwii's version:
    https://anonfiles.com/z76cH6t8nb/PURE_HEN_1.3_zip
    Unlike the others, this only works on 5.05 consoles. But just like all the other quickhens, it simply loads HENv2.1.1 and nothing else.:)

Last edited by Leeful, Aug 29, 2019
    KiiWii and TgS like this.
  4. TgS

TgS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    Thailand
    Ohh I see, thanks for your every single detail on my question. My ps4 panics every 7th or 8th time, so quickhen is totally worth trying. My internal HDD (firecuda 2tb) has been replaced recently due to corruption. I dont know if kernel panic has anything to do with HDD corruption, so…
    Edit: the previous HDD faced around 30 times of kernel panic in the lifespan of 8-9 months.

Last edited by TgS, Aug 30, 2019
    Leeful likes this.
  5. xiiflowx

xiiflowx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2015
    Netherlands Antilles
    You can also put saves from your exploited console on any console with a psn account. so only 1 needs to be exploited unless the target doesn't have a psn account. somebody made a guide on how to do this. so it's a lot more useful really.

Leeful likes this.
  6. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    I was talking specifically about using 'SaveMounter' saves and to do that both consoles would need to be exploitable because you would need to run the SaveMounter payload on each console.

You are correct in saying that you can put your exploited save on any console with a psn account but for that to work your exploited console must first have an activated profile or you cannot use the official sony method to transfer your saves to USB.

KiiWii likes this.
  7. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  8. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  9. Vodia

Vodia Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2019
    Lithuania
    I am trying to mount my saves from Ordinary Horizon Zero Dawn version to Complete edition using save mounter (Complete edition doesn't see original (CD versions) saves somehow).
    Using online exploit menus posted in the first post
    Whenever i try to run bin loader it just stuck on loading screen. Is this because i am using 6.72 ofw?
    Or maybe have to check some settings in the router?

10. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    LOL. Sorry you can't exploit a ps4 that in on the latest firmware.
    You need to be on firmware 5.05 and you can't downgrade your firmware either. If you see anything on the internet that says you can, they are fake.

If any new exploits are released for later firmware versions make sure to check the first post on here for reliable information.:)

Last edited by Leeful, Sep 1, 2019
    KiiWii likes this.
  11. Vodia

Vodia Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2019
    Lithuania
    Figured as much, after reading some internet. (never inquired into this before) Too bad. Thought that transferring saves is not that much of a hack and there might be some solution to my proble, ill be asking for a reffund on my Horizon zero COmplete edition.

Leeful likes this.
  12. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    I had a quick look around and it seems some other people have the same problem with Horizon Zero Dawn but for others the original save worked.
    You must be one of the unlucky ones.:(

Vodia likes this.
  13. Vodia

Vodia Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2019
    Lithuania
    SONY Support really sucks. I was not even able to change my country after relocating, so i now how to use third party pay systems to buy stuff...

Last edited by Vodia, Sep 1, 2019
  14. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Look up save wizard.

Can probably hex the CUSA ID from standard to complete edition, but yeah, good luck.

Vodia likes this.
  15. Vodia

Vodia Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2019
    Lithuania
    yeah, not really open for paying 60 eur, for playing the game you already have :D And its not 100% helps :(

16. siavash

siavash Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    Iran
    is there a tutorial for the save mounter

17. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Yes, search “save mounter” in the first page.

18. barelynotlegal

barelynotlegal Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2016
    United States
    i have 2 consoles, A is my first and most played console with purchases and so forth it was online for a while is what i mean. i bought a pro brand new out of the box at wally world for 300.00( console B)
    i decided to make a backup of A thru the normal settings and restored to B. it seemed to work but is missing a few saves and themes. i was hoping there is a way to get them from A to B? is there a way like ps3 where i can just ftp over.
    i wouldnt care normally but console A is going away shortly and i dont want to loose any data i cant get back being on 5.05
    like dlc and other purchases? for personal/business reasons i wont be giving sony any more of my money. Sony not game developers/studios i still buy games lol.
    thanX in advance

save mounter looks good but my fallout save is one of my concerns. lots of hours there

Last edited by barelynotlegal, Sep 9, 2019
  19. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    7.00 B5 info and ink added to OP

20. Adam512

Adam512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    Why are there so many beta versions of one version "7.00"? Maybe Sony is unable to do something properly :wacko::wacko:

KiiWii likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted