[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Forgot to mention that Lapys Wild Gunman remake is now updated to 1.02 adding mode C aka gangs mode!

Download it from his twitter :)

2. jation

jation Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2018
    Serbia, Republic of
    I recently updated HEN from 1.8 to 2.1.1. Is rest mode now safe to use with HEN 2.1.1 by SiStro? Is any risk with corrupted database, game saves or any other problems?

3. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    Works with extended storage(and internal),not with games moved by app2usb.didn't hear of any problems.maybe a few games that doesn't work.

jation likes this.
  4. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Nice finding but it is very useless for us. Only for the developers, I see. :)

6. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Use debugger to find cheats.

Now Mac people can too. Natively.

azoreseuropa likes this.
  7. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Ahh, that's nice. I have both Mac and PC but cheats is not my things, thought. Thanks for sharing the news. :D

Last edited by azoreseuropa, Jun 24, 2019
    KiiWii likes this.
  8. TgS

TgS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    Thailand
    I have prob recovering saves from my jb ps4, which was caused by HDD damage but luckily I have backup of them. After I change HDD and install 5.05 fw and jb, I cannot recover by copying the old saves through ftp. So, is there a way to do it? I dont think savemounter would work in this sit, since my backups are non-decrypted ones. Help me, please...

Last edited by TgS, Jun 27, 2019
  9. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hmm, if you had an activated profile I believe you could have used the built in backup/restore for saves via USB... to the same console....however backing up saves via ftp (save backup payload) means this doesn’t work.....

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-sealedkey-pfsskkey-for-savegame-trophy-data-decryption.2185/

Until public tools or method is released I think those saves are in limbo.

TgS likes this.
  10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @KiiWii , speaking of activated profiles, does installing and using fpkg require a psn account or an activated account? I was thinking of formatting my drive just to get rid of a banned account.

11. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    No. You don’t need an activated/PSN linked account for anything other than save back up and remote play iirc.... but we have REN and save mounter now.

You can use the 5.05 v2 activated account by extrememodding that was uploaded to various places ages back if you want.

scott902 and godreborn like this.
  12. TgS

TgS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    Thailand
    I didnt have activated psn until now, so i guess i have to long wait for decryption tools. One thing to ask, U mentioned Save can be recovered in Backup/Restore built-in method, but can it be also recovered using 'Copy to USB' in 'Save Data Management' after the console is reset (on psn activated JB console) ? Anyway, thanks for your reply~

Last edited by TgS, Jul 4, 2019
  13. TgS

TgS Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    Thailand

I think I found how to recover my save, Decrypting saves is posted on Discord Channel in youtube description.

Update - Done, Perfectly works with Watch Dogs 2 jux tested tdy. It ll work with any other game.

Credit goes to: hejran7

Last edited by TgS, Jul 4, 2019
    KiiWii and Joelb like this.
  14. Pokepicker

Pokepicker GBAtemp Regular

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    I'm having issues with flashing my ESP8266.

Earlier this worked just fine, but after doing a fresh Windows installation I am running into an issue.
    NodeMCU flasher only lists COM1 (no matter what is plugged in or not). I have downloaded drivers from silabs (https://www.silabs.com/products/development-tools/software/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers), and tried using the same NodeMCU-pyflasher (NodeMCU-PyFlasher-4.0-x64) I had from before. I have tried two different USB cables, and three different USB ports. Both in the front, and the back of the computer.

I remember earlier it would list COMX (depending on what port I plugged it into), but I am scared to flash COM1 since that is listed even without the ESP hooked up.

I have also tried two different boards, but no change. Does anyone have any ideas of what I might be missing?

Thank you all in advance.

15. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    put your esp in the usb port open device manager and look in other devices ,then right click update driver or if it fails do it manually.now it should be listed in your com port list

16. Pokepicker

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    Thank you for the reply. I can't seem to find any "Other Devices". I checked all the things listed without finding any Other Devices.

Attached Files:

17. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    Does your USB ports even work?if not open the universal serial bus controllers and right click the USB root hub and look for updates.and check if the USB port is not disabled

18. Pokepicker

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    They sure do. I have a mouse and keyboard connected, a iPhone charging cable, and regularly connect a USB headset.

19. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    normally if you put the esp in the usb the "other devices "tab in device manager shows up.
    maybe click view and enable show hidden devices,and delete the ones that aren't used plug esp in and you should get a notification. if not the only thing i can think of is the esp gone bad or a bad cable(witch you already tried).does it even flashes when you put it in.also ttry the "open the universal serial bus controllers and right click the USB root hub and look for updates." after that i'm out of idees.maybe fully update win 10 if you didn't already and use the driver of the manufacturer listed on the board (the back) .hope you can make it work.

20. Pokepicker

Nov 2, 2015
    Norway
    Thank you for all the help. Who knows what happened. But I tried swapping cables again. I used one I had used yesterday, but now it worked like a charm.
    So I have one short cable that will not bring the device up in the Flasher, but seems to be good enough to power it while using it for exploit reasons.

Who knows why or how, but it is working now. Just flashed both the chips that I firstly had deemed flawed.

hemi426 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted