[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    @sakalak looks fake to me.

Going through his twitter history he seems to have latched onto PSNDLHelper, but no prior history or proof exploiting consoles... plus no one has heard of him before.

He changed the icon in a PKG.

Then he posted some junk about downgrade.

Another 84ciss/hardhempus/Andrew/umar

BionicGecko and sakalak like this.
  2. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member

Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    One thing that made me laugh about this is that on twitter, 84ciss asked for a link to the program.
    He probably wants to re-post claiming that HE wrote it, as usual.:rofl2:

Last edited by Leeful, May 18, 2019
    KiiWii likes this.
  3. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    As many of you know there have been a series of emulators for PS4 recently that are indeed NATIVE (not PS2, not retroarch, not linux), and I have been fortunate enough to have been beta testing them for the developer Znullptr.

So far we have Reicast (yeah in know right!?), and mGBA playable and working, but next up on the agenda is PSX!

[​IMG]

Obviously any PKG files that are made with official tools (sony sdk) cannot be shared here, and so the binaries will not be linked here, but I will see if we can figure something out regarding making them available to more than just discord users.

Along with this I have been testing for dev's such as Lapy (new games), and TheDarkProgrammer (PS2 classics manager), as well as testing some other secret payload projects, becoming a content writer for GBAtemp, and getting a job!

Time is tight.

PS: X-Project update is definitely still on the way, we are literally hoping for HEN 2.0 stable and we will drop kick a build out to you guys shortly after, but it depends on the dev's commitments as to when that will be complete.

npiet1, Ninn, depaul and 1 other person like this.
  4. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  5. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    First games booting in PSX emulator (based on PSXC-R):
    AB0B9676-3BD3-467A-9EBA-B544734D3AC7.

Wolcliff likes this.
  6. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Good news: HEN 2.0.1 final is being tested (@Leeful and myself have submitted our results: and it’s all good!)

I will post more info ASAP.

Last edited by KiiWii, May 20, 2019
    aqlp091, RyoX9, Fgamer and 3 others like this.
  7. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
  8. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    This morning PS4 and Vita developer Lapy sent me a new thing to test, a SHOOTING DEMO!

This evening he has made some amendments and has put out a little teaser for it:

D7B1iKeXoAIbden. D7B1imOXsAYKlNa.
    What I can tell you is that it's user configurable for sensitivity (depending on your TV size), it works based on gyro (not camera) and its actually accurate enough to be a heavily viable homebrew base for a LOT of cool ideas!

I uploaded an older video after testing today:
    It's incredibly hard to show how it works, but I hope you get the idea :)
    I have suggested some alternative load outs and some gameplay ideas that we will be looking into, but Lapy no doubt has something cool cooking up already ;) ;)

I also checked out his 2d side scroller POC, and it's just awesome some of the things he has in the pipeline.

GREAT THINGS AWAIT!

depaul and ItsmeAJ like this.
  9. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    This evening I got to test the first builds on PCSX-R on native PS4, and I don’t have to say it: but it’s a huge thing!

Currently no sound and no memory card support, and there is no GUI, but the fact that games load and are playable is astounding.

I ALSO got an advanced sneak peek of the next emulator in progress (it boots bios only) : I won’t mention which system it emulates, but it’s going to put a smile on some faces :)

Ninn, depaul and ItsmeAJ like this.
  10. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2014
    France
    My PS4 Pro + old gen emulation = I can die happily ! (j/k :) )

KiiWii likes this.
  11. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Ninn and depaul like this.
  12. depaul

May 21, 2014
    France
    Saturn is a GREAT console! I didn't play it but there are many gems to discover :) Btw Resident Evil Gun Survivor is working great!

Last edited by depaul, May 21, 2019
    KiiWii likes this.
  13. Ninn

Ninn GBAtemp Fan

Dec 1, 2006
    Great news! It's nice to see that things are moving alone.

Have not turn on my PS4 Pro for months, can't wait to try this out the PSX and Saturn emus.:D

KiiWii likes this.
  14. IdontHavePS4

IdontHavePS4 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2019
    United States
    Good and bad news from a secret source.

Sony knows about the security bug that hackers use on their last kexploit ... From their words NEVER fix this bug or give it to the PS5, what's the result? Forever it will be the last kexploit version 5.05, because Sony knows that if they fix it, the hackers would release it over time ... this is the way that hackers will not release anything, in other words Sony dictates what hackers have to do and they will do it :)

So, you don't always have to ask when new firmware comes out if it works kexploit, it will still work forever.

15. adam1290

adam1290 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Speculation

Kaan_ and KiiWii like this.
  16. Adam512

Adam512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    looks great

just opinion, a professional developer can always find a way, never give up and always try ... such a Spec ** r is :) I believe it will find a way for the community to take full advantage of 5.05 :)

KiiWii likes this.
  17. depaul

May 21, 2014
    France
    Still... I believe we're approaching PS4's end of lifetime... so even if this is true soon Sony will move on to PS5 and the scene will have no interest keeping secret exploit and will release it to the public.

But then there won't be much interest on the PS4 anyway.

KiiWii likes this.
  18. IdontHavePS4

IdontHavePS4 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2019
    United States
    PS3 HEN (new version) came out of PS4 life ...
    So logically, PS4 HEN (new version) will come out at the end of PS5's life, so in 10 years.

These are real experiences that will be repeated. :cry:

depaul likes this.
  19. Adam512

Adam512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    We will see what "sauce" Sony has prepared ... I think it will not be so great, nothing occurred to me what this "sauce" could be.

Do you have any opinion what this new sauce in the next-gen (PS5) could be?

depaul likes this.
  20. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Post facts, not conjecture.

Facts are we have a private exploit, or two, for 6.5x that works. When it will be released is no one’s business but the developers. Don’t actively wait for it: it’ll feel longer.

Dafuq?

Also: @adam1290 and @Adam512 in the same thread :bortz2:

ItsmeAJ, depaul and scott902 like this.