[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Really depends where you live, there was one post about a guy living in California in the US selling PS4 with backups, Sony bought the PS4 and sue him, see link below, Like @KiiWii said it is also illegal in UK, it is illegal in the US. I guess you are lucky, but you should still avoid selling backup and stay out of a copyright lawsuit.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/364298/sony-sues-hacker-for-selling-jailbroken-ps4s-on-ebay

Last edited by Hayato213, Feb 13, 2019
    KiiWii likes this.
  2. games_octopus

games_octopus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2019
    Yemen

yes I have read it in this thread and Thanks for your concern sir
    and like i said sony can do nothing here There is no copyright law here lol
    and if sony want to sue me so be it let sony come and sue us it will never work never and forever
    so fuck sony.

and i played most games and cost me almost wait for it >>>>...................nothing lol
    we only enjoy and if 6.20 exploit get out we will enjoy more hahahahah :yayps3:

3. rudolf96

rudolf96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    Sweden
    Im deeply sorry that you feel good to brag about stealing from people

4. games_octopus

games_octopus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2019
    Yemen
    I am not bragging about it
    see all of the ones who did the exploit they are my heroes and kiiwii one of them i can't thank them enave
    and i am not stealing anything
    see stealing is when you took something that is property of someone
    and the games is in the internet you can download it or not if i download it and played it is that makes me a thief ?
    and like i said before not every one can buy game disk is expansive here and you can only buy it from
    Neighboring Countries.
    we are in civil war so we can't enjoy our self or enjoys like you
    google about yemen and for yourself

5. rudolf96

rudolf96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    Sweden
    Yeah I know about thr yemen sutuarion may god bless you houtis and fuck saudia Araibia killing inocent children

games_octopus likes this.
  6. games_octopus

games_octopus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2019
    Yemen
    thank you sir for understanding the situation we are in.

see i have 6 year old boy and one day we get out to the street to play when we are playing Soccer
    a rocket come from a jet hit a gas station and the scene gets ugly bodys every where i lost my boy that day and i found him in the next day and ever since he had phobia from going out.

i wish non of this will happens to you or anybody.

Last edited by games_octopus, Feb 13, 2019
  7. games_octopus

games_octopus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2019
    Yemen
    to Mr rudolf96 or anyone here in this thread if you feel offended by my reply earlier I'm sorry about that

see I am learning English by my self and it's hard when you want to writ something and try thinking harder about the words to not offend anybody or make them not understand you the wrong way.
    and sometimes when you post or comment to something some people starts calls you names and you start thinking where i did it wrong is it the choice of the words or the meaning of the sentence or cultural differences i don't understand and sometimes google translation makes it worse.

so next time i will try harder and I'm really really sorry.

Leeful and KiiWii like this.
  8. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2014
    France
    May god end the war soon and help you my friend. Pirating is still considered stealing imagine like if you write a book and want to sell it, but you find people scanning it and copying it for free. Honestly I don't buy all games I try but still I buy the ones I want to keep.

games_octopus likes this.
  9. games_octopus

games_octopus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2019
    Yemen
    thank you, and god bless you.
    i understand that I tried to buy the games disks but it took to long to arrive here 3 month to a year and sometimes never and i wait and wait at the end i go fuck the system and ended up doing it.

edit :the war and the blockade almost 5 year now, when the ps1 and ps2 came I bought every game i played - its a best game consoles-

depaul likes this.
  10. LH1980

LH1980 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2016
    Canada
    People pirate, publishers sell loot boxes.

Potato, potato.

11. rudolf96

rudolf96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    Sweden
    Yeah I feel you saudia arabia and Qatar and dubai also is trying to destabilize Tunisia and its well known that they payed terrorists to kill Ghadaffi will never forgive them for trying to destabilize Tunisia though since we Tunisians have done nothing to deserve this

12. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2014
    France
    In other news: new ps4 Linux version is running very well now... This guy tried n64, ps1, and even some steam games work well :

I'm still looking for more videos of Dreamcast and saturn

13. rudolf96

rudolf96 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2018
    Sweden
    thats pretty dope, would love to see some footage on retroarch, maybe @KiiWii could fix that, (he ps4 version not the linux version)

14. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    There isn’t too many cores to show.

2048 works, GBC (Sameboy) requires network loading roms (boo), and any other cores are either being kept quiet or haven’t been ported yet. I have heard grumbling about a psx core in the works, which would be huge!

However PS2 is getting a lot of love right now: https://twitter.com/fjtrujy/status/1095490287038881793?s=21

15. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    X-Project 1.5.5 is now live! (esp version will come soon, hopefully next week)

games_octopus and depaul like this.
  16. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    depaul likes this.
  17. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Shephard homebrew pkg is now available from Mr_Xtrax505!

(No links for obvious reasons)

18. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    seems like ps4 linux is safe afterall, fans ramp up at 79°c (ps4pro).zeroxff even shared a code on githubgist for controlling fan speed in linux.

19. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    New Linux initramfs incoming, beta will remove “xset -dpms” to work on more displays.

This means if you had issues with getting black screen on various monitors or TVs, but not on others: a fix is coming soon!

20. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted