[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    if you mean that caching isn't working from the user guide, you may be experiencing what was happening to me with offline caching needing to be on the root of the device you're using. I checked the user guide when it wasn't working; once I got it to work, I only checked the browser. I assume the cache works from the user guide from the get go with the esp, but you must first use the browser with the sandisk connect and probably self hosting from a pc. this is from my experience with it. ;)

KiiWii likes this.
  2. edugr10

edugr10 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2014
    Brazil
    I didn't mean necessarily HEN, I just see and have to wait for a cache bar before I can even click anything. Could you give me simple step by step directions on how to make it cached so I don't need to be connected? The guide on the first page is a little too vague for me, I don't know what folders/files it is refering to.

3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    If caching isn't going through, you can clear the browser cookie and browsing history, then cache again, if it done correctly, then when you load the user guide , the Al-Azif DNS would show up. In term of caching , the cache goes away everytime you are online, so when you connect to your network and go to the user guide, the cache page goes away.

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I had this problem but with a sandisk connect. the issue was the fact that the files/folders from the self-hosting pack needed to be on the root of the drive. I'm not sure about self-hosting from a pc though if that's what you're doing. esp seems to be from the user guide afaik.

5. edugr10

edugr10 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2014
    Brazil
    I'm not doing any self-hosting, just using Azif's DNS addresses. How do I go about making sure the files are in the root of my device? Which device are we talking about, PS4 internal or USB storage? This is all very confusing to a layman.

6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    of that, I'm not sure. I've never tried that method. I've just tried self-hosting from the pc with xampp and ccproxy and via sandisk connect. I've not tried any other method.

7. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    @godreborn If you are using a sandisk connect the host files do not have to be on the root of the USB, They can be anywhere you want.
    All you have to do is make sure that the address is correct in the web browser.

If the files are on the root of the USB the browser address will be:
    http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/index.html

If the files are in a folder named xproject the browser address will be:
    http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html

You must also be aware that the browser address is case sensitive.
    e.g. if the folder name is XproJect then XproJect is needed, xproject in all lower case would not work

Last edited by Leeful, Aug 9, 2018
    efxonly123 and godreborn like this.
  8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    hmm...I can't recall what the address was, only that they worked when I placed them on the root.

edit: btw, I just erased the cache section of the url. I didn't write the address from scratch.

Last edited by godreborn, Aug 9, 2018
    Leeful likes this.
  9. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    That is correct.

What most people do with the sandisk connect is just type in 172.25.63.1 and then browse to the index.html of the host.
    This is the wrong thing to do. If you do that your address would be something like:
    http://172.25.63.1/cache/0DBACD084ACD345345ACDE45764FF0905654DFDF3463654457464DFFF000000000000000000/myconnect/xproject/index.html

The correct thing to do is to manually input the address:
    http://172.25.63.1/myconnect/xproject/index.html
    Or when you have the page loaded ,delete the cache/0DBAC...... part like you did.

edit: Another thing people sometimes do wrong is that when they Host from a PC with a webserver program like HFS for example they somtimes forget to put the index.html part in the PS4 web browser address.
    While this will work perfectly fine just hosting the files. When you try and cache the pages it will not work because index.html is missing from the web address.

Last edited by Leeful, Aug 9, 2018
    KiiWii, efxonly123 and godreborn like this.
  10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    hmm...I'll try that in a moment. I was going to the index.html by clicking on it rather than typing in the address.

11. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @Leeful , we have success with putting the files in a folder. :)

efxonly123 and Leeful like this.
  12. Sparkss

Sparkss Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    United States
    Any page should cache, depending on how you have the offline cache setup in the index.html header and manifest file.

Hayato213 likes this.
  13. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @Leeful , I never made that second mistake when hosting from a pc. I think a mistake there is less likely since you type in the full address. with the sandisk connect, it's just weird since you're essentially clicking on a link with the wrong address. ;)

KiiWii and Leeful like this.
  14. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    something odd just happened. I switched to my 2.4GHz band on my router. it asked for my password. I then input my password. I did this to restore my saves for when I get a 10TB hdd. I also restored the savedata.db which may negate the need to create saves, override them with ftp, then update them with the savedata.db. will that work? is that all I need? anyway, I switched back to my sandisk connect, and it didn't ask for a password. it didn't even ask for a password when I reverted back to the 2.4GHz SSiD. I thought the ps4 could only remember one network?

15. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    Did you manually set up a password for the sandisk connect? because by default there is no password, it is an open network.

KiiWii likes this.
  16. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    yes, I even checked it. the password and ssid are still in tact.

KiiWii likes this.
  17. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    another weird thing happened that I can't explain. when I went to ftp to my ps4, I couldn't seem to with my new laptop. I discovered that it was my proxy after several tests. this is a proxy through cc proxy btw. anyway, I wasn't able to connect to the internet either (if that matters). however, my laptop, also using ccproxy, downstairs made a connection no problem. I checked my new laptop. there was an addition of ccproxy to the allow list of my firewall. and, I copied and pasted cc proxy .ini files from one computer to another. I was also connected to the same network for both laptop and the ps4. it was making me pull my hair out. any ideas?

18. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    @KiiWii , I just got my 10TB hdd in the mail. I'm currently backing up my vita, psp, 3ds, saves from various consoles, my wii hdd, and other things. then, I'll back up my ps3 and 360 hdds followed by my windows backup and ps4 pkgs, so everything I have, I'll have three copies of and soon to be four when I buy another 10TB hdd. my super hero name is "The Back Upper!" :P after everything's done, I think I'll have enough space to mess with my ps4 pkgs, adding a 0'd out keystone to at least three of those games: final fantasy x hd remastered, tales of zestiria, and star ocean 5. :D

19. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Mate you own all the TB’s.

peteruk and godreborn like this.
  20. Adam512

Adam512 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    Hello, I would like to ask ... my friend has managed to install version 5.05, launched "Android Exploit Hosting Offline: PS4 Serve3 LATEST" and as instructed to run ps4-hen-vtx ... In the console settings, a new developer option appeared, which is probably good, but he did not say anything anywhere ... he just gave the address and after all he wrote success (no version selection etc.) .. Unfortunately, PC exploid can not run, I do not know why, but it does not find it in a console IP.

I'm afraid we've missed something, in the android app there are options like "ps4-ftp-vtx or ps4-dumper-vtx", then "miraFW_Orbis" ... My question is, did you miss something important? What does the dumper offer and what does Mira do? Thank you.