AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
So Horizon's latest patch is from June and required 9.60. personally, if Sony's not pushing another firmware and apparently the insiders have the ability to dump and backport 9.60 games and updates... Might as well see if another patch is in the pipeline before Sony updates the firmware.

People need to be patient. It's obviously out there so at some point it will be public.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow horizon forbidden west got uninstalled. I like how you can have ps4 games install to external, ps5 to internal. Xbox has no such option, so since I download a lot more non series x games, I changed default install location to the external hdd.

R3DRE111AVER

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any 1 on here using - http://kmeps4.site/index.html- host ? as thats the 1 em looking at using was going to use that 1 but could load the page so went with karc218.ir/ - working but get this message when trying to run the stop update -can not load payload because the binloader server is not running

Last edited by R3DRE111AVER,

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a way to get a link to download dlc from sony's server? I know you need to licence for the dlc to work etc im just looking for a way to download the pkg. My entitement.db is empty as i stupidly reset when i first used the exploit and then couldnt connect to psn so its not an option to get the links through there. Is there any other way?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: Skeleton Ike, the dude who rides a bike