• Views 2,901,813
  • Replies 21,918
  • Likes 178

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn Hope you the best of luck like I said before I was totally legit on PS4 and PS3 but in S### not so bright mind because I had a JB PS3 they Ban me and stolen a lot of my $ invested in PSN games.

FYI I worked my ass off for that $ BTW.
Around 12 years ago I wanted to hack my PS3, not to play backups as I couldn't careless about that since I bought them, but rather the stupid region lock which meant I couldn't watch from a different region.

Now my PS3 has CFW except I lost the interest to buy Blu-rays (and updating the OFW just to watch a BD didn't help).

They treat us like animals in a zoo. 😕 I get it's about copyright, but we should be able to watch regardless.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is stupid by them to remove purchase when ban just makes people who are ban want to pirate games to get back what they lost. I see stopping online if ban and other PSN related stuff but by stealing peoples purchases is wrong and is making them the real pirates!!!

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While that's true, I feel like I get angry or hurt on here every day. I need to retire. I've mentioned this before about needing some place to replace the scenes. My doctor mentioned a place for people with similar conditions called crossroads. I get hurt very, very easily, so maybe I need to look into it. I need to think of myself for once.
It's the main reason I prefer single player games, since I get less drama to deal with than online multiplayer :lol:

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I had problems when installing the 60fps patch on Elden Ring. Took me 3 hours to build a pkg and then it was corrupted...
Glad that there is now a solid tutorial/tools.
3 hrs 😲

You can use PS4 Cheater to patch your eboot by making hex cheats with the data off Illusion's site.

It's not a permanent patch but it beats spending hours extracting, rebuilding and installing.

Another option is to use OrbisAFR.

IssMare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I remember the 3DS days when people were afraid to play online with modded consoles, even if the online game was legit, so they didn't. It was basically a self-ban, the difference being they could just wipe the console if they ever wanted to sell it/give it away.
I have a legit account on my ps4 9.03, because I got a bunch of digital games, system updates blocked, patiently waiting for jb method, since I'm mostly interested in mods, homebrew, and fps patches (e.g. Bloodborne), with no intention to play online. Trophies are unsynced, so there's that.
Recovering from an actual ban is hard, if possible at all.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember the 3DS days when people were afraid to play online with modded consoles, even if the online game was legit, so they didn't. It was basically a self-ban, the difference being they could just wipe the console if they ever wanted to sell it/give it away.
I have a legit account on my ps4 9.03, because I got a bunch of digital games, system updates blocked, patiently waiting for jb method, since I'm mostly interested in mods, homebrew, and fps patches (e.g. Bloodborne), with no intention to play online. Trophies are unsynced, so there's that.
Recovering from an actual ban is hard, if possible at all.
not possible on the ps4 I'm afraid. we can't even get the full idps let alone change it. plus, if your system is banned, I can assure you sony will ban the account as well, so all those games and trophies will be gone, at least online. I had some dlc for several games on the ps4 when my account got banned, so stuff like the day one dlc for star ocean 5, is no more with no way of getting it back considering the code is used up. I had a platinum trophy on the ps3 with jak and daxter 1. that also is no more.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
not possible on the ps4 I'm afraid. we can't even get the full idps let alone change it. plus, if your system is banned, I can assure you sony will ban the account as well, so all those games and trophies will be gone, at least online. I had some dlc for several games on the ps4 when my account got banned, so stuff like the day one dlc for star ocean 5, is no more with no way of getting it back considering the code is used up. I had a platinum trophy on the ps3 with jak and daxter 1. that also is no more.
the noise is saying that version allow to decrypt everything....

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive only been around since 9.00 but i was pretty sure that in order for the ps4 to be able to decrypt something, it has to be able to run it. So as 1.76 cant run anything above that how would it decrypt it?

Reactions: 1controller

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to the person I was speaking with about compiling super mario 64 for the ps4, someone on discord told me that you could install a lower version of llvm than the clang version, but there are issues the other way around. I've asked on a site how it was compiled, but no one has responded to the thread since 2020.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Skelletonike @ Skelletonike:
    You can get some pretty good combo washing and drying machines for like 350€ nowadays.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They are never as good and thorough as getting them separate but they beat the clothesline so yeah.
    Gift
  • Skelletonike @ Skelletonike:
    got an LG one last month and it was pretty good, was on sale so got it for 400€ (normal price was usually 650). Can't complain
    bout it so far.
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    I prefer the clothesline in summer
    Gift
    Good morning
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Good morning.
    Gift
    Has Childish Gambino become more mature?
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    No.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He will never become mature, he will go straight to Senile Gambino.
    Gift
    It sounds good, we might get good music from Senile Gambino that we wouldn't from Straight Gambino
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bought a used Nerf Mega blaster yesterday, good condition, but only got one single foam dart for it. And it was so chewed up, when I tried to fire it today it ripped the tip clean off and spat the thing out in two pieces.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Radical.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I need some mega darts now.
    Gift
    Don't forget cqc is still valid in gun combat
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Trying to get americans to use a clothes line there Veho?
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Always seems to be a bizarre and quaint concept whenever I speak to them
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    or they come visit
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    and this is not the northern snow in May types either. Desert living types as well.
    Gift
    I've seen so many american movies with clotheslines
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    any set past about 1986?
    Gift
    That I don't know
    Gift
    Here it's common to see drying racks in balconies, even of two modern newly built buildings nearby
    Gift
    I have a drying machine at home and we seldom use it, even in winter
    Gift
    So, maybe it's a different habit from the usual american's, as you say
    Gift
    The cold weather is slowly creeping back, how nice
    Gift
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: The cold weather is slowly creeping back, how nice