• Replies 22,000
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a part of a site where you had to donate to gain access to the content as they used donations to buy content. many people donated $1 to gain access, and they said that you had to donate $10 or more. some of those people asked for their dollar back. doesn't that showcase the cheapness of the scene? I saw this in another post where someone said that the vast majority just don't want to pay. it's not that they don't have the money. I also said that if I couldn't buy the necessities, like if I wasn't Indian and had to pay for my medication with a disability paycheck, you can rest assured, I wouldn't be thinking of gaming. sure, I'd want to play some games, but that would be irresponsible of me to buy a console, hard drives, discs, or anything of that nature. :-/

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own the regalla version of horizon forbidden west. it was costly, but the statue is quite awesome. it comes with a few other extras including a little "stage" for the statue. I thought about using some star trek figures to encounter it during an away mission. :P

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are what's wrong with this community. Update your console and buy the game if you're going to be so ungrateful and entitled.
that what i do when a game come out and dont want to wait for the release i buy it for my legit console

got both 1 hacked and 1 legit ps4, but use my ps5 now for legit ps4 game lol (2nd ps5 wainting boxed to be hacked too lol)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what I did with etrian odyssey 4. I wasn't going to wait for any ap to be cracked or whatever, though I think the release was dumped incorrectly as my dump was larger. iirc, it dumps in increments, where the original uploader assumed the whole game was present after the first increment. it's one of my favorite series on the 3ds (hope a switch version comes out at some point).

btw, I posted this photo before, but here's the statue in its stage w/ all its attachments, and its eyes lit up (can do three different eye colors. iirc, it's red, blue, and orange/yellow:

20220219_091030.jpg

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
...while that, showing pictures and captures a lot to show how long they have.. who knows what. It's not about me guys... it's about the rotten.... you know

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...while that, showing pictures and captures a lot to show how long they have.. who knows what. It's not about me guys... it's about the rotten.... you know
that's not really anything new. people do it in other scenes. you should just play newer games on a ps5, which is what I do, while I'm still on 5.05. after I fix this led on my ds4, I'm going to sell my ps4. that won't be till around January probably. I've been buying all the games I wanted, mostly when they're on sale, just not to lose them. I probably have enough now to last a lifetime at the rate I play. I played two hours earlier today with dragon quest xi. I'm loving it, but something that's difficult is getting myself to play new games. it's a thing called avolition, based on what I'm on disability for, so it's difficult to get me started into things, but not difficult to get involved once involved. ;)

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ you go to sell the jewel. Not because 5.05, because it is a PS4....
and i understand what you saying at last, these kind of ppl do not share... so hard to get involved that way.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ you go to sell the jewel. Not because 5.05, because it is a PS4....
and i understand what you saying at last, these kind of ppl do not share... so hard to get involved that way.
yes, I don't need a ps4 when I have a ps5. it goes unused unless I need to test or update something. I didn't even have it plugged in for a very long time considering the hdmi cutting out when it's connected to a switcher. that's how all my hacked or exploited systems are minutes the wiiu. I play none of them, so I couldn't care less about piracy on them. I think @KiiWii might be the same as we're friends on the ps5 and psn. ;)

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^ yes, and no. I will keep the ps4 pro 6.72, even when i get the ps5... i am very nostalgic and i cant sell the jewel...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Won't lie kinda cool...