• Replies 21,812
  • Likes 178

CloudStrife190100

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried it still stuck on the same mission

I'm not sure what the problem could be then. I replayed the exact same id version on my system and it played fine.

How are you playing it? Internal or external?

If it's on a external drive try moving it to the system internal hdd

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest Heroes 1 skips fmv and scrambles part of text in game fyi this will happen also if you use bin disableaslr.
I have that game. I'm testing it now. I'm on 5.05 though with 2.2.2 goldhen if that matters, and I'm using a Japanese system if that matters either.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, it does the same thing to me. I didn't encounter that issue with the text, but I don't seem to have an fmv segments.
I just hope sooner or later he will implement like servers disabled cheat system. It breaks some games and causes slowdown in some other games load times and stuttering but for now 2.1.2 and below works fine so no big deal.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope sooner or later he will implement like servers disabled cheat system. It breaks some games and causes slowdown in some other games load times and stuttering but for now 2.1.2 and below works fine so no big deal.
I just mentioned that bug in one of the dev channels on discord:

1656859040915.png

LM is lightning mods, creator of the homebrew store. alazif might answer. she usually does with my questions or maybe LM will. I'm not sure if they're aware of it, since it might only affect a small number of games. I'll let you know once they respond.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Randqalan , I have an idea on how to disable the cheats' menu. I don't know if it's in there, but check the config file for goldhen in the data partition via ftp. it's what enables/disables ftp and bin loader. I don't know if cheats is in there or not, since I looked at the file before cheats were available, so this is just a guess.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Randqalan , I have an idea on how to disable the cheats' menu. I don't know if it's in there, but check the config file for goldhen in the data partition via ftp. it's what enables/disables ftp and bin loader. I don't know if cheats is in there or not, since I looked at the file before cheats were available, so this is just a guess.
was specking to sistro about disabling cheat menu a couple of days ago and he said

if you check GoldHEN config ini start to handle that settings, but not yet implement

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Yeah might as well just invest $10 in a good set