• Views 2,913,919
  • Replies 22,031
  • Likes 178

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elden Ring works fine without backport patch on 900.

Anyway, the Hori Dead or Alive 4 Arcade Stick (Xbox 360) I bought doesn't work with PS3/PS4 so I can't use it to conveniently play arcade games (Sunset Riders, The Simpsons Arcade, X-Men Arcade, etc). A shame 'cause it's pretty darn good.

Still, it's usable on PC/Android. I thought it would work because the Hori Pokkén Controller (SNES style) does works on PS3.

S7wPghj.jpg

(It was supposed to have LED lights and rumble, but those features were removed)

Reactions: KiiWii

nubie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Need help here , I made stupid mistake

I just copy my backup save from external into internal with appolo , now I need to reply most of my games from early saves backup

Can I get my old saves from my hdd back , thanks

If not , than I must reply my games again

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Elden Ring works fine without backport patch on 900.

Anyway, the Hori Dead or Alive 4 Arcade Stick (Xbox 360) I bought doesn't work with PS3/PS4 so I can't use it to conveniently play arcade games (Sunset Riders, The Simpsons Arcade, X-Men Arcade, etc). A shame 'cause it's pretty darn good.

Still, it's usable on PC/Android. I thought it would work because the Hori Pokkén Controller (SNES style) does works on PS3.

S7wPghj.jpg

(It was supposed to have LED lights and rumble, but those features were removed)
I have a couple of variants of this pad, I really like them, but we need something like the Nintendo switch plugin mission control, for PS4 to use different USB or BT controllers.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you open it up and replace the thermal paste? I suggest IC Diamond. Mine is nearly silent after 2 years. No game, no map, no menu runs it above barely audible for any duration of time.
It looks very complicated and don't feel confident doing it. I wish I'd gotten used to it.

RFNS13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just my opinion on the matter, it's worth what it's worth, but....

About this undisclosed work/taking credit for someone else's/secrecy/etc, it's something the so-called 'sceners' brought upon themselves, really. Back in the day (up to PS2/early PS3 era), whenever someone had something new, either pretty trivial or a real breakthrough, they'd go and share it, get the deserved praise for it, help others, collaborate. It was the time when the 'scene' lived up to its name. Hardly anyone would waste time changing credits and stealing others work, because it was all available from the start, and everyone that used or somehow benefited from it knew exactly who to thank to.

It's pretty understandable that a dev is not in any way obliged to publish/share his work with anyone, as it's pretty obvious the rest of us have to respect that. What's not so understandable is, if you're not willing to make your work publicly available, to keep bragging about it everywhere... "jailbreak this, stop asking me, backport that, check on saturday, i never said which saturday, hey look-i'm playing GTA6 already!, stop bothering me you stupid kids, or i'll shut my account down!". The 'scene' became a sort of attention-grabbing show off.
When teasing people like that, over and over, it's only a matter of time before someone complains of no real/detailed info, or straight out calls him BS...

I said it before, and i'll say it again: all my respect goes to the devs involved in these projects and communities, without them we'd have nothing. But it's only fair to expect a little of the same respect in return, no? :unsure:

Reactions: peteruk

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what is the best 1 to use ? host -
Honestly, just find one that works for you. As I mentioned, they're all pretty similar in functionality so don't feel bad you picked one over the other.
https://prb123.ir/23X.html from PRB is a good option. Trusted member and as far as I know, updated often. Not on 9.00 on my main system so I don't check 9.00 hosts often.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    You probably don't get it
    Gift
    It's not even me who's taking the measures
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    If I am measuring someone's fitness then body fat percentage, various things from blood tests, resting heart rate, recovery rate, standing jump height, grip strength, possibly reaction time and more are factors that mean far more in my assessment of such things than weight and wasteline, though excess in those is by no means good
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    I plan on buying a treadmill next year
    Gift
    You're not telling me anything new
    Gift
    You're being obtuse on purpose
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    That is commendable laziness there KenniesNewName
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Most people buy one and neglect to use it, shifting it on during a yard sale/car boot sale/online tat merchant
    Gift
    Buying a treadmill to run on is lazy compared to paying a membership
    Gift
    Consuming 2000 extra kcal near a weigh measure, of course that will skew the results. It takes some time to remove that excess. Also, I want to get a clean measure, as good result as possible
    Gift
    Mostly everything I buy gets used so I wouldn't drop $300 just to neglect it despite the common stereotype
    Gift
    It all depends on your routine and your personality. In the gym there's a lot of machines, and trainers that can draw you an exercise plan and help you. I find it easier to exercise in the gym than at home, because at home I'm just delaying.
    Gift
    It's also good to advance before you're ready; that way, when you're ready, you'll find yourself already on the stride and possibly with results
    Gift
    "On the stride" or "in the stride"
    Gift
    I'm more comfortable doing things at home anymore when I was a stocker it was great because I essentially got paid to work out
    Gift
    The workforce here drained me so much though
    Gift
    I prefer bike myself
    Gift
    There isn't any reason other than I like it more
    Gift
    Pls be a real man and get a Harley
    Gift
    But a treadmill is also good for versatility; beyond running, you can walk on it and it forces you to walk in a regular stride
    Gift
    My uncle just travelled through northern Spain with friends, all on bikes
    Gift
    Returning to the previous point, I meant a static bike
    Gift
    Also for bad weather conditions it's better than nothing
    Gift
  • Gift