• Views 2,913,513
  • Replies 22,029
  • Likes 178

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You cannot decrypt encrypted binaries with a disassembler. Someone out there is passing decrypted content to these teams. No doubt in my mind.
How they're getting these decrypted binaries is anyone's guess. Method to find keys, unbanned devkit on a high enough firmware, private exploit, rogue developers or some other way. Probably won't ever find out.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got two special edition games yesterday, along with a limited edition controller. if you thought it was difficult to get a ps5 or a series x, then you hadn't seen this. website kept crashing.

Reactions: KiiWii

Hayato213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got two special edition games yesterday, along with a limited edition controller. if you thought it was difficult to get a ps5 or a series x, then you hadn't seen this. website kept crashing.

Except you didn't tell the truth boy that you got the PS5 off of me, and I notified you about the series X when it was in stock , not like you went through hell to get them 😂😂😂

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by Hayato213,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just waiting for my 1gb usb stick to come to put the Image - ex fathax.img then hopefully be able to play dead nation & Alienation + others got the pkg waiting put on a fat322 ubs
When you write the image to it, that's all it'll be used for unless you format the USB to be reusable again.

That's why an 8MB USB or less is ideal for 900.

Also, the host http://karo218.ir/900/index.html is great with a lot of features.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to have a PS4 Pro run at 158° F (70° C) or not?

This is the noisy one I have and this seems to help keep it down.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to have a PS4 Pro run at 158° F (70° C) or not?

This is the noisy one I have and this seems to help keep it down.
yes, the system gets pretty hot via stock temperature settings. the fans will kick in when needed. that's what all three console makers do with their systems, opt for a high temp system rather than a noisy one. I assume they think people will think something is wrong if it's noisy.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, the system gets pretty hot via stock temperature settings. the fans will kick in when needed. that's what all three console makers do with their systems, opt for a high temp system rather than a noisy one. I assume they think people will think something is wrong if it's noisy.
Thanks, dude.

Sony should have offered this as a feature for legit OFW users.

I was gonna sell it, but not anymore. I'll use this one in my room. :)

R3DRE111AVER

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you write the image to it, that's all it'll be used for unless you format the USB to be reusable again.

That's why an 8MB USB or less is ideal for 900.

Also, the host http://karo218.ir/900/index.html is great with a lot of features.
yea ive ordered a 1gb usb tojust use for the image on
then got a 32 gb one formatted on fat32 for the pkg's on
ps watched the video do you know what the payloads 3.50-900 zip - at 9 31 minutes is for

ps I Was wondering if a SD card 4gb in a usb card reader / holder would work To put the IMAGE ON ?

Last edited by R3DRE111AVER,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea ive ordered a 1gb usb tojust use for the image on
then got a 32 gb one formatted on fat32 for the pkg's on
ps watched the video do you know what the payloads 3.50-900 zip - at 9 31 minutes is for

ps I Was wondering if a SD card 4gb in a usb card reader / holder would work To put the IMAGE ON ?
With an adapter it should be fine.

PS4 uses exFAT than FAT32 so I can't remember if that's a problem.

I'd recommend a 128GB USB 3.0 since you can copy any game with that amount of storage. There's always the FTP method.

Efit: Payloads are the options/features to use on a hacked PS4. You'll get used to it very quickly. :)

PS4 hacking is way easier than PS3 (especially since game files are in pkg and not folders or a license file to place somewhere specific).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: +2