• Replies 22,038
  • Likes 178

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but explain more, how to do it, etc... seems interesting.
ps4.png

image.jpg

image2.png

I haven't tried it, but I know it works. psdevwiki may have other calls.

Reactions: KiiWii

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi friends. Hoping you can all help me out.

I originally played Marvel's Spider-Man from a legit digital release some years ago. I have a save file dump (from Apollo) of all of my saves. It looks like fingerprints and keystones are all there from the original.

I am trying to load that save up on an fpkg of the same game, but I kept getting told it's corrupt.

Is it at all possible to somehow inject the keystone from my Apollo dump into the FPKG so that my save loads with it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I originally played Marvel's Spider-Man from a legit digital release some years ago. I have a save file dump (from Apollo) of all of my saves. It looks like fingerprints and keystones are all there from the original.

I am trying to load that save up on an fpkg of the same game, but I kept getting told it's corrupt.

Is it at all possible to somehow inject the keystone from my Apollo dump into the FPKG so that my save loads with it?
Yes, you'd have to repkg the game.

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

either like whats been said repack the game with the original keystone, or use apollo and import the keystone from the fpkg into the save (you'd need to put the keystone file in /data/apollo/{userID}/CUSAXXXXX/)

Reactions: godreborn

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
either like whats been said repack the game with the original keystone, or use apollo and import the keystone from the fpkg into the save (you'd need to put the keystone file in /data/apollo/{userID}/CUSAXXXXX/)
I've been trying to import keystones, but with limited success. It continues to suggest they're corrupt. Not entirely sure why.

Which keystone needs to be imported into /data/apollo/{userID]/CUSAXXXXX/? Is it the key stone of the FPKG? I've been trying to import my old retail save data with new keystone (from fpkg) and am still getting corrupted indications. Not entirely sure if I"m just doing it incorrectly, or if there's an integrity problem with the fpkg.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to import keystones, but with limited success. It continues to suggest they're corrupt. Not entirely sure why.

Which keystone needs to be imported into /data/apollo/{userID]/CUSAXXXXX/? Is it the key stone of the FPKG? I've been trying to import my old retail save data with new keystone (from fpkg) and am still getting corrupted indications. Not entirely sure if I"m just doing it incorrectly, or if there's an integrity problem with the fpkg.
Following up on this. I think this Spiderman package is just bad. It loads, but it can't be parsed by orbis-chk (everyone else I have can be though).

So, I guess another question arises. Is it still possible for me to get ahold of my retail spiderman game? I deleted it off my PS4 and I can't connect to PSN's store to download it again without updating.

I did recently swap my PS4 HDD though. The new 1 TB SSD is in the system. It has neither game. HOWEVER, the old 500 GB HDD is untouched, and has my retail copies of Spider-man. It also has a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (USA) (which I'm unable to find a replacement for). I don't think I can re-insert the old HDD without having to format it? Is there anyway to rip those packages another way?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following up on this. I think this Spiderman package is just bad. It loads, but it can't be parsed by orbis-chk (everyone else I have can be though).

So, I guess another question arises. Is it still possible for me to get ahold of my retail spiderman game? I deleted it off my PS4 and I can't connect to PSN's store to download it again without updating.

I did recently swap my PS4 HDD though. The new 1 TB SSD is in the system. It has neither game. HOWEVER, the old 500 GB HDD is untouched, and has my retail copies of Spider-man. It also has a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (USA) (which I'm unable to find a replacement for). I don't think I can re-insert the old HDD without having to format it? Is there anyway to rip those packages another way?
I've heard that you can put the old hdd in, but games will be locked again. the problem with that spiderman game may be that the person didn't use all 0's as the passcode. one way around that it is to redump it while it's on your system.

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

open the fpkg using orbis-pub-gen and extract the keystone, if you try all 0's and it doesnt work then run the game on ps4 and ftp into it from your pc and goto /mnt/sandbox/CUSAXXXXX_000/app0/sce_sys and get the keystone from there.

when you have the keystone load apollo and goto your spiderman save and scroll down to export keystone. Press this make make note of where it saves, then ftp into that location and backup the keystone from there as thats your original keystone incase you get the retail again. then delete the keystone from that location and replace with the one you got from the fpkg, reload apollo and go back to your spiderman save, this time select import keystone then goto the top option (apply changes and save) press this. Then close apollo and reload spiderman, your save should now show and work. Do this for all saves you need and if theres a profile save or options save make sure you change those as well or you will still get corrupted error.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as well just get a PS3 and then install CFW/HEN on it if you want to load backups.

I installed HEN on mine and thought about upgrading to CFW, but I kinda like HEN as it is. One click and it's done. CFW is already unlocked from the moment it's boot up.

Reactions: Mentelos

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the new horizon zero dawn game is floating around on the Web somewhere.... I can only find the update mind 🙈
so far that has had the coolest special edition of any game I've bought. that mammoth's tusks or whatever they are that move, and the different colored leds for the eyes. I should have a star trek figure interact with it. maybe scan it, then get impelled. he'd have to be wearing a red, security officer's tunic. :D

Reactions: ZeroT21
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I don't look like a nerd lol