romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i am sure you have heard about it u kno that aim on ds its kewl and stuff i was just asking y people spend time upgrading the MSN messenger
dry.gif
when they know that people are in to aim but anyways sum1 shud upgrade that u well be soo kewl
bow.gif
yaynds.gif

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because people on aim are all like w0w th4t5 s000000 k3wl. its annoying. i favor aim, and think msn is useless becuase of its small userbase, but its because the oscar protocol isnt the easiest thing to implement on the ds. what would you like to see in an upgrade?

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umm a better on screen key board , some smiley faces and a better log in (basically any thing that would make it kewler hahah) i kno i am not the only 1, i mean the people are spending time on upgrading the thing that people dunt use alot

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are wrong romeoondaline, many people use MSN including myself. I find that MSN has better features than AIM so I use it more often. Don't get me wrong, I would still love to have DSAIM updated to be as good as BEUP, I can't wait to see future updates for it.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the reason most people use msn isnt because its to utilize the features which are almost identical to aim (except for shake and bump stuff), its to get away from aim kiddies. but yeah, a nice gui would help. i use all protocols but stay on aim 24/7 bc my friends use it.

Jesus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer MSN, but everyone I know uses AIM...

I'm not sure why, as it is a pretty good instant messenger system, but I'm not too fond of YIM.

Anyway, I haven't tried Beup lately, as when I tried a month or two ago it wouldn't work on my M3...but maybe I'll look into it again. It would be nice to have an AIMDS upgrade though.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In Australia AIM isn't very popular at all. MSN reigns supreme here with Yahoo! taking a not too close second. Now they are in cahoots so I suspect that trend will last a long time.

What would be nice is a DS version of GAIM. But I'm not holding my breath.

kagelump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, i would prefer gtalk for simplicity, or MSN in general
unfortunaly, the local database of users do not seem to prefer anything other than AIM (translation: all my friends are on aim)

we need a trillian/gaim for the ds =/

and yes, i do agree op talks like an aim kiddy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-