AIAS Exhibit Opens at The Strong Museum

aias-strong-hdr.jpg

The Strong, a highly interactive collections-based museum devoted to the history and exploration of play, together with the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), is pleased to announce the debut of an exhibit where guests can learn about game-changing individuals and award-winning video games recognized for outstanding achievement within the interactive entertainment industry. The exhibit showcases recipients of both the AIAS D.I.C.E. Awards and its Special Awards.

The exhibit, which will run year-round, will celebrate video games of all generations, showcase award winners and will also include a touch-screen to learn all about D.I.C.E.

:arrow: SOURCE

Reactions: BurningDesire

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this museum. It's so amazing that preservation of video games is happening at this level. The museum is highly interactive and includes one of the best arcades I've ever been it. If anyone is in the Western / Central New York area, I highly recommend taking the trip to Rochester to go to the Strong. You might as well try a Garbage plate while you're there.

Reactions: Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday