malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK so my Wii started giving me graphical glitches etc so I formatted it and sent it off to Nintendo.... Now I just realized that it's on 3.2E and all the starfall hacks are still enabled (the format didn't undo them).... So I'm assuming that the backup loader Cios rev 7 will still be on there.

So do you think this will void my warranty and they wont repair it?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Either they change some hardware piece or just return you a brand new wii, they generally do not care about what you put in your wii

they obviously have much better things to do than comparing all your IOS or system menu with original ones or even checking legitimity of installed channels
do you imagine how many broken wii they got weekly ?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
they will check your graphic glitches after re-flashing your Wii and will repair it and send it to you
wink.gif
the stuff you have there will be gone in 10 minutes after they look into it so no worries

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also heard of people sending their Wii in with the homebrew channel, hacks, etc. on it and it came back with everything still there. But I don't think that will be the case if you are having graphic glitches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1