Homebrew Ah9l installed, can't inject fbi

Meeooww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed AH9L but once I get to the inject fbi into the hs.app. There is no option to inject any of the files on the guide. I have an o3DS, with a 9.2 NAND backup I made. My H/S app is 832 KB and I can open it in game. However, Hourglass9 does not give me the option to inject any of the files that were posted on the guide.

I did a couple of searches but it appears every time this question is asked it always goes unanswered and without a solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Meeooww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try decrypt9wip. On miscelaneous, there's an option for injecting hs.app.
I'm not entirely certain what fixed it. I dumped it, and then I injected it back in. Suddenly the injectable app for my 3DS appeared. I noticed it went from size 812KB to 832KB. I'm going to assume that something totally weird happened.

Thank you for your help though, much appreciated. I'll keep the decrypt9wip option in mind if it happens again.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In hourglass9, go to sysnand backup/ restore, then click on health&safety inject. If there is no option update hourglass9. Also, Armhax9loader?

Last edited by Giodude,

Hypola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a9lh, why inject at all? wouldent it be better to run the fbi.3dsx from the
HBL to install the fbi.cia?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end