Agh. I broke my supercard lite!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mcpowley, Dec 15, 2006.

Dec 15, 2006
  1. mcpowley
    OP

Newcomer mcpowley Newbie

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem...but I got my supercard lite yesterday, uploaded some games, and then stuck it in, everything worked great. But then I realized I couldn't save and there was a problem with the save data. So, I was going to pull the microsd card out of the supercard lite so I could reupload the game but then when I tried to pull the card out by pulling it out with the nail, it wouldn't come out. Then I realized...how the heck do you get the microsd card out? its flush with the top so you can't pinch it...i tried to push it down and then get it out, but there was no spring...so I unscrewed the whole thing, and then the little brass connector strip broke...so yeah. I have to buy another one. How am I supposed to remove the microsd card(I know I should have asked this before hand...but yeah)

2. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
    Some game need to change the setting before able to save or update software version.

I use a paper clip to remove the microsd card.

3. cheesyPOOF5

Member cheesyPOOF5 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try upgrading firmware...well...on your new one...

4. yee

Member yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    I just use my nails.

5. mcpowley
    OP

Newcomer mcpowley Newbie

Eh, I think i'm just gonna go with a g6 lite, seems like it's a pretty good card no?