OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Age-of-Empires-III-1.jpg

Well, look what we have here. It seems Christmas has come a little early. For a limited time, you can pick up one of the most celebrated strategy titles for only 10 cents. If you are an RTS fan, you are going to want to get this game. There is no way you can go wrong for just ten cents.

The only downside? It needs to be purchased through Games for Windows Live, which some people despise. If you can look past that fact, however, you are going to get a fantastic deal.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Developer: Ensemble Studios
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Genre: Strategy & Simulation
Release Date: 10/18/2005
ESRB rating: Teen (Blood + Violence)
Metascore (metacritic.com) = 81/100
For the math-heads out there, it comes out to a 99.75% discount. It's too good of a deal to pass up. The only hiccup for me was the buying process. Had to sign in 3 different places and fill out my info several times before I realized it was making me download their own version of Steam just to download it. But even so, the reviews for this game were pretty good, and it's hard to whine when it's 10 cents.

ORIGINAL THREAD posted by SylvWolf here

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
Is this USA only? Since a friend tried buying if last night. And it didn't let him (We're both in Canadia)
The original thread has US and UK posters saying it worked for them fine, but a Swedish poster was told it was available in his area. It seems like there are restrictions, but I can't find any info proclaiming what they are.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I grabbed it, even though I won't be able to play it 'til Christmas. But hey, it's a good game for a really tiny price so it's not like I could pass it up.
smileipb2.png

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
...it's hard to whine when it's 10 cents.Actually, I want to complain because I don't purchase stuff online so I have no way of paying the 10 cents.

QUOTE(iFish @ Nov 21 2010, 11:27 AM) (We're both in Canadia)
Where's Canadia?

D

Deleted-247497

if you happen to have an xbox live account with msp you can also just pay with 10 msp which is what i did.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Too bad I already had AoE 3 series before this deal. Still, for those who never had it, it is a good deal. Don't pass it.

And I agreed that AoE 2 series is the best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night